Do you know the whole race track is shown on the blueprint images?
yeah. I originally thought it was small, but I looked at the blue print at max zoom and then I realized the north end of the track was cut off sort of in that screen cap. the roads obviously aren't as thick as the appear in the blueprint.

Judging by the size of the race track in this, I thing the map should be way bigger than we thought.

*doesn't see racetrack*

Judging by the size of the race track in this, I thing the map should be way bigger than we thought.

*doesn't see racetrack*

Right side, right where the mountain ends, and almost half the middle of it

I was hoping you weren't talking about that. Looks more like it's for racing horses not cars.

*doesn't see racetrack*

dude, you are blind as shit.

1. There's a shitload of smog.

2. It's a lo-res screen cap.

Calm your ungodly mantits.

Did someone say ungodly mantitties?

Why did I open the link?

If I had a dime for every time I found myself saying that...

pSNEW6T.png

I don't think anyones pointed this tunnel out. At least it looks like a tunnel, but def not a train tunnel, and I don't think there's any paved road there. Ideas?

I have been staring at this and I cannot figure it out. I see what you mean by tunnel, but there does not seem to be a road leading to it. Maybe it is just the way the light it hitting the mountain?

Did someone say ungodly mantitties?

Why did I open the link?

If I had a dime for every time I found myself saying that...

pSNEW6T.png

I don't think anyones pointed this tunnel out. At least it looks like a tunnel, but def not a train tunnel, and I don't think there's any paved road there. Ideas?

I have been staring at this and I cannot figure it out. I see what you mean by tunnel, but there does not seem to be a road leading to it. Maybe it is just the way the light it hitting the mountain?

If you zoom enough it looks too linear. Abandoned Mine maybe?

14v7o01.jpg

2dvorb9.jpg

Like has been quoted in the previews, the draw distance does seem to be greatly improved. Look at the bridge in the distance - in both images you appear to be very far away from it!

Please don't ban me if someone posted this already, but do those towers on the left look like prison guard towers?

edit: never mind, already posted.

Please don't ban me if someone posted this already, but do those towers on the left look like prison guard towers?

gameplay-1-shit-hes-got-5-stars_zps6a1d745a.jpg

You hit the nail right on the head, because what you're looking at in the screenshot IS A PRISON :clap:.....

I wonder whether it will be like the Correctional Facility in GTA lV, where there was little, to no interaction with it other than the couple of missions for Gerry McReary. Maybe this time you can actually serve a sentence in the Prison, and try to break out before serving your full sentence. Maybe even pulling some hits for the various Prison Gangs to earn some extra money.