Wallpapers, as mentioned here.

I did the best I could, but the backgrounds I used were only available in shit sizes, so they came out grainy. Will re-size upon request.

post-9-0-98913400-1376515607_thumb.jpg

The one below is just a re-size of the characters, because the purple fellow's head would've been cut off by my Rainmeter skin.

post-9-0-31521700-1376515610_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-75538000-1376515612_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-22472300-1376515615_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Thank you, sir. I wish we knew more about Epsilon's role. I didn't really know where to use that character, so I didn't make anything for him.

I wanted to use the artwork, because the art style is fairly simple and would make the realistic characters stand out more. Also, I didn't want to use a screenshot, because the protagonists are in the appropriate screens, and I wanted to leave them out of it.

the PNG's aren't that great of quality from the friends of LS, i know, i've already looked at them :(... it's the BG's that i can do anything with, they're of the utmost quality, and can be used in many different ways... they were leaked from gameinformer i think near the beginning, and they're all still the best GTA BG's i can find...

Just wanted to share this with you. Excuse ke if this was already posted on igta5.com. And I didnt find any other way or forum to share this here.

Quite old news by now. That's before Trevor existed [to anyone outside Rockstar at least] and Michael was considered the only protagonist.

Thank you, sir. I wish we knew more about Epsilon's role. I didn't really know where to use that character, so I didn't make anything for him.

I wanted to use the artwork, because the art style is fairly simple and would make the realistic characters stand out more. Also, I didn't want to use a screenshot, because the protagonists are in the appropriate screens, and I wanted to leave them out of it.

Couldn't you put him with the lighthouse?

nvm I thought there was an artwork with the lighthouse in there, but I guess not

Edited by calimann83

I know some n00b is going to post a whole topic about this...

DsWX6v3.jpg

Images pieced together from Franklin's trailer. The mini-map shows a straight road but it's known that this particular neighborhood block is on a curve. The map is from the Securicar heist part of the first gameplay trailer. (bones found that part) The weapon wheel is from Franklin shooting up the red mine/mill/whatever in the gameplay trailer.

And of course more disc images are popping up again:

DchQTpI.jpg

(images stolen from Jamie who is convinced they are real)

That image (the one printed to the disc) has been floating around for a while and anybody could print it to a disk.

Regardless it certainly isn't a review disc (the ones sent out to magazines) that are generally plain white labelled type things.

8q86.jpg