Massacre

Fallout

icon11.gif

Ha you get mad hardcore with role play eh?

I have more in this game than before.

Im totally gonna develop a drinking problem.

found a better pose mod thing. its fun to dick around in. makes it kinda like gmod. not as intense but came with a lot of shit to choose from.

its a barbie world.

post-39-0-83470000-1350198329_thumb.jpg

Every character I make in Fallout or Elder Scrolls is roleplayed. They have whole lives to manage. Sometimes I even go as far as to have them find a place to camp out at sunset.

I was eating and drinking for imaginary survival long before New Vegas' hardcore mode.

I only have two..

One was a super genius who could talk his way out of anything, lived the straightedge life, and worshiped the NCR....

My newest character is a strong independent female raging with jet, med x and whatever alcohol she can find. She's a real fucking bitch that can see right through peoples shitty facade. She's all force, no finesse, and that means going it alone, well except for her dog and "robot" with pleasure attachment.

If you guys haven't seen this, check it out.

http://mitchellthomp...demos/terminal/

A flash Fallout terminal hacking game some dude made. Obviously it's not as fun as the real thing, but it's a nice way to waste some time

If you guys haven't seen this, check it out.

http://mitchellthomp...demos/terminal/

A flash Fallout terminal hacking game some dude made. Obviously it's not as fun as the real thing, but it's a nice way to waste some time

@HBW - sweet...

@the question - lets see, fallout 3 had 4 characters... valentine, lucifer, omega, and tanya... new vegas had 4... bones, delilah, sanchez, and roscoe... but i plan on start that 5th file at some point, like i've been mentioning so far... gonna call him cyrus (the virus)... and skyrim had a few characters too...

i too roleplay heavily with fallout and skyrim characters... they have specific morals, which always defines how i play with them... bones was a supreme guns expert with a gambling problem... fit right in with NCR... delilah was a wild flower that did what she wanted, which appealed to caeser, she became his lover... sanchez was a cannibal who barely could speak english... house promised him caps and he chose that path...

i never did much with roscoe, but he and delilah found their own player housing locations... roscoe was staying in that shack by nellis air force base... and delilah had a house in nipton... not sure what i am gonna do with cyrus, but i want to try something different... i got an idea, but i'll see if it works...

how many of you used the camper at goodsprings source for player housing until you found a place? just about every file for me :lol:...

icon11.gif

Man after hearing about Sanchez I totally wanna make a dirty mexican.

My dude is Dirty looking like a raider but does all the right things and end things peacefully when he can. Bigger fellow with a lot of strength. Uses big energy guns. Is actually kinda smart. shit at survival and has no luck. Just to make him more like me like I said. Im gonna get me addicted to whiskey,

Its actually a lot like me. Except I would have to make him have more charisma lol. Its mad low because you all told me it was useless.

that was for fallout 3 tho. Did they make it more useful in new vegas?

edit

nvm whisky. I drink rum more.

just downloaded this mod

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38677

like massacre said, you can just sink points into speech, and use magazines & clothing boosters too... there's no good perk associated with charisma either, except for the animal friend perk... but even that perk's benefit is questionable..

i always sink points into luck because of it's critical hit boost, and because it slightly boosts all skills... i usually put it at 6, but charisma is usually one or two...

i was thinking of making cyrus an energy weapon/big weapon wielding beast, who loves fire and explosions too... and i also want to abuse chems like a mother fucker for once... i hardly ever use them, so i am taking the "logan's loophole" trait, which puts the level cap at 30, but allows me to never get addicted to anything... and then i'll take the "skilled" trait that adds +5 to all skills, but makes experience points accumulate 10% slower, which should offset the level cap and force me to carefully craft my skills...

icon11.gif

Yah I took that one too. In fallout 3 I hit the level cap but still had quests to do. I took that. Not a real penalty. OO it will take me 10% longer to hit the cap but overall have high stats.

You have to make Cyrus the Virus look like this guy

user1863_1171353809.jpg

Shit movie, but that dude was still awesome.

i love that movie, it's not shit...

it's where i got the name and character idea... however, i think i am gonna give him the survivalist beard, we'll see... he's also going to have a piercing glare, and be very intelligent and suave, just like cyrus... ohh and he's taking the independent route, but doing it in an evil way...

icon11.gif

Shit was an exaggeration but common, it was kind of ridiculous. I liked it a long time ago but watched it recently. Not as good as I remembered. Crazy eyes and Cyrus were awesome but Nick Cage was so cheesy in it with his fake accent. Had cheesy explosions and action too. I guess all 90s action movies did.

red was funny as fuck... but come on, con air had a few stars... john malkovich, nick cage, danny trejo, dave chappelle, john cusack, ving rhames, and of course steve buscemi...

i think i am gonna start that file tonight (said that days ago)...

How many characters have you got for this series? (Question for all you hardcore Falloutsiders...)

Difficult to say in my case. 3 on PC. At least a dozen or more for 360.....

On the XB360, I've had so many for Fallout 3, because the game makes you want to replay after each one.

The randomness factor is high, as each game will have different random encounters.

Your characters develop differently, things happen relatively the same, but differently.

I just started a new game a few weeks ago and now already Level 27.

Already thinking of the next game.

With New Vegas, 3 characters. That game is ok. The DLC's are the highlight.

Theres not really a difference between charisma and speech.... Should just combine the traits... Maybe add diseases, and add a resistance trait.

Theres not really a difference between charisma and speech.... Should just combine the traits... Maybe add diseases, and add a resistance trait.

There's a difference, at least in Fallout 3.

You won't get many special opportunities with Charisma,

but the Speech options are plentiful. Speech is very valuable.

icon11.gif

This just said if i keep dealing with Yes Man I will no longer be able to work with the NCR.

Probably gonna keep it going that way then. Be all independent like

Note the sections of the map where they are located. Might be a little hostile now.

If you are really going independant, don't forget to clean out the Fort.

icon11.gif

It makes them hostile at me? So far my next quest is protecting the president. I figured, or at least hoping being independent would be good karma depending on what you choose to do.

Might be a little more neutral, but Im not opposed to going neutral.

icon11.gif

It makes them hostile at me? So far my next quest is protecting the president. I figured, or at least hoping being independent would be good karma depending on what you choose to do.

Might be a little more neutral, but Im not opposed to going neutral.

Protecting the President will score with the NCR.

There's a few tricks involved, speeching and searching mostly. (Base, guards)

Killing him will score with the Legion. Again a few tricks involved. Having a certain mechanical part......

Can't remember how it affects the Yes Man.

delilah was a wild flower that did what she wanted, which appealed to caeser, she became his lover

I dont think caesar would want a wild flower that did what she wanted, I would think he would want more submissive partner.

icon11.gif

got an enb going. looks really good. I want the nights darker and all the colours less saturated.

not sure how to fuck with the settings

Download Nevada Skies and Electro-City Imaginator. They'll make shit pretty.

icon11.gif

got an enb going. looks really good. I want the nights darker and all the colours less saturated.

not sure how to fuck with the settings

Download Nevada Skies and Electro-City Imaginator. They'll make shit pretty.

What do those mods do basically?

*hits jet and listens*