Massacre

Fallout

ive only played new vegas

cool story, bro...

@DiO - caeser's legion is much more organized and civilized... the NCR has the right intentions but they're spread so thin that they're really just a shell of their former selves... they're everywhere, but barely helping with limited funds, which frustrates most that deal with them... it's up to you to fix that though, but the legion needs no fixing, he just needs another right hand man after sending the last one into the grand canyon...

house offers the real evil route as his is all about controlling the entire mojave wasteland with his robots and unlimited cap flow... he wants to control everything, including the factions...

two routes lead to a civil war, and the other sneaks up from behind and ass rapes them while they're busy playing cowboys and indians... i enjoyed all 3 routes actually...

yea, the yes man route allows you to do what YOU want, not what the other factions want you to do...

legion comes off as the evil one at first glance, but they turned petty tribes into fully fledged warriors and gave them a purpose... women are slaves and children train to be warriors, but its either that or die by a raider i guess...

:bones:<{ i iposteded dat shit!!1! }

the old one had principals... the new one is very intelligent too, but only knows of war... fuck it, i am starting that fallout file as soon as revolution is over... speaking of fallout, here's a show with a little bit of that flavor...

Yeah, this Canadian fuck is causing both of us to give these games another play. Once Skyrim came out, I questioned whether I would ever see Vault 101 again, then this motherfucker comes along and makes me go back in.

Does warm my heart to see another person being sucked into the Bethesda black hole, though. Nigga ain't gettin' back out.

icon11.gif

Skimmed through replys

Saw Canadian fuck and im glad I maybe made yall play it again. I played skyrim before fallout. I feel the game has more outcomes and thought put into it than skyrim did.

Talking to Caesar's 2nd in commands I get the whole train the kids, make the able bodies slaves, kill the rest.

Its more or less what actually happened in human history and the Apocalypse may call for the same regime. But slaves are necessary for an undeveloped society. I think a true apocalyptic society would be more like NRC and would develop more slowly than a legion but still seems more right.

I guess I will rock a yes man deal and try and not join a faction. As a role play i would try and do the rite thing as myself but still be a bit of a mommas boy nice guy like my real world self I will do side missions to make my own opinions is the tribes Right now I hear Khans got fucked over pretty good. I saw them and bribed the NCR to let them leave bolder town. I hear they were once big in vegas but got ran out. If i can I feel like giving them more power.

but still have to play pure evil for mr house.....more clean cut for ncr...and play some nutural shit for being in the legion. Now tho ill visit all factions and do the yes man thing

edit

I seriously think this is becoming me favorite game of all time.....

i played the legion route evil with delilah... i played the house route with a mexican that could barely speak english, he was the hardcore mode file... and of course bones was full on NCR, and a all-around good guy, despite a couple of questionable decisions...

icon11.gif

Still not sure if I can not join a faction and just do my own takeover with yes man. Gonna try doing that. I might start being more evil with My dude. Just to get neutral. Cuase he isn't clean cut looking enough to be NCR. And I'd never join the army. Then again so far I've been doing the side missions to take the threat away from the other factions. Done getting rid of the cannibals at the white glove, and took out the corrupt omertas boss and cleared those factions with yes man. Gotta figure every faction has a quest like that. Going to do all those before I move on at all.

Killed Mr. House. It was pretty epic.

3985096-1349890246.jpg

3985096-1349890180.jpg

3985096-1349890196.jpg

I'm still plodding along my first playthrough of 3, started neutral but have turned very evil. The more I explore this game, the more I'm convinced this is one of the richest stories in a game, where you have freedom of choice like no other game I've ever played. (Y)

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Got a pose mod but dam, almost all of them are just for a female character and putting her in a slutty pose. found two that go together. its not supposed to be funny. just dicking around. I really wish all these modders wherent so fucking hell bent on getting jerk-off material from these RPG games.

3985096-1350182800.jpg

icon11.gif

A lot of the nexus people get really cool screens of their characters. I was always takin pics in SA back in the day. All the mods tho mostly make my dude stand like a fucking proud american. its so annoying.

they were really playing barbie doll lol. I wish they wouldnt clutter up the dam mod community. So many skimpy fuckin armour mods when Im trying to look for something cool. Even worse when I was skyrim modding

• Like 1

I only had one character who spent any time gambling, and that my Rico, my smooth Latin pimp. Wore The King's suit and authority glasses, had Cassidy and Veronica as his followers, would only use Maria (Benny's gun) or a switchblade. He got through the game solely on luck and charisma.

He should have been my richest character, but he had a nasty Med-X and hooker habit.