Massacre

Fallout

Wonder how hard it is to make a legitimate snake skin jacket.

I have a pair of legitimate snake skin shoes. If you ever get that jacket, DiO, you can have my shoes, size 12....

icon11.gif

My luck is low so I pretty much never win at gambling. I like how they make you wait a minute after loading so stop your from cheating. you could just wait the minute everytime but ya get bored quickly.

I found out tho the counter still goes down even when I minimize the screen. So I can go gamble more, if i lose i can reload, come post here, then go back.

still not really worth it tho lol.

edit

I'd totally make caps fast hunting legion fuckers and selling their shit.

it would be more fun too ahha

When Im far in the game and rich as hell Ill legit gamble without being a reload cunt

yea, gotta have a little luck to have success in vegas... with a level of at least 7, you can legitimately keep playing blackjack hand after hand and have more ups than downs...

some ways to boost the skill;

- buy the naughty nightwear from mick and ralphs after passing a speech check with mick...

- buy the permanent implant upgrade from >DR. USANAGI<...

- lucky shades are available if you're committed to the legion, but it's best to not commit to a side yet...

since you're finally playing new vegas, here's my characters, in order of creation too...

bones:

NVscreen1.jpg

delilah:

delilah4.jpg

sanchez:

sanchez2.jpg

roscoe:

roscoe02.jpg

fuck it, i am gonna start a new character tonight... a big gun wielding, explosives skilled maniac...

icon11.gif

yea, gotta have a little luck to have success in vegas... with a level of at least 7, you can legitimately keep playing blackjack hand after hand and have more ups than downs...

some ways to boost the skill;

- buy the naughty nightwear from mick and ralphs after passing a speech check with mick...

- buy the permanent implant upgrade from >DR. USANAGI<...

- lucky shades are available if you're committed to the legion, but it's best to not commit to a side yet...

Why would I not commit to a side?

@ bones

I like how you made a super slut, then a super mexican.

good stuff

right now my dude looks more like a raider but I'm probably going to join the NCR cause I've been such a goodie goodie already and done many side quests for them.

If you commit to a side early you miss out on missions and make factions mad at you....

And they get mad with bullets

working with yes man for a while is a good way to stay open to options while checking out the factions... but go too deep into the main faction quests for NCR/house/legion and you start cancelling out the other paths, or outcomes to those stories...

icon11.gif

Yah I just met yes man and My fucking head exploded with info and quests haha

this stuff here made me fucking lol

dude wanted to fuck the robot.

...well I did too

post-39-0-81039500-1349680088_thumb.jpg

post-39-0-05832400-1349680091_thumb.jpg

icon11.gif

Ok Holy fuck

I went after Benny wanted to kill the fuck.

But then you have to do shit for Cesar.

I was like fuck that.

I dont know why but I happen to had a stealth boy on me so I let Benny escape. Ya he fucked me over but I think maybe he will help me take over vegas. I can always kill him later.

Tried fighting Cesar but that wasnt happening. So I started running but couldnt get my weapons back from the gate. I reloaded and figured one of those fuckers has to have the key to the chests out front. Pickpocketed it

Found the key, let Benny go, got all my shit and took the fuck off.

So the legion hates me but that's ok. After meeting ceasar I know I fucking hated him.

Before all this I went down to the weather station, for some reason I thought benny was there. Saw mr. house started talkign to me. I was like, fuck that I need to meet the fucker in person like Yes Man Said. So I reloaded.

So Now I got the chip, all my gear, Benny is free and can still meet Mr. House.

Gonna meet with the NCR first to hear what he says. NCR isn't really as good as I thought. This game is so fucking good at creating the grey area of right and wrong. Even Ceasar's one guard said Ceasar made him better and civilized even tho he killed all the rest of his tribe.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Yah I seriously just stared at Benny for like 5 minutes thinking on what I wanna do.

Even If I do side with Mr house, there is an opportunity to do that in that weather station without meeting him? ahh idk, so many options lol.

and when do I kill him?

I think I might kill house, ignore NCR and see if I can just stay a civilian. Start my own fucking army.

I will call them #WHGSEO