Massacre

Fallout

I'm only Level 4, been focusing on sneak, lockpick, repair, smallguns etc.

I'll check perks next time I'm in. I was just exploring a new part of the map, found some raiders. And a flamer. :D

(Y) Sounds like a good character. Flame on!

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Nothing seemsed worth while so I got that explorer perk that shows everything on the map. that and warmongerer.

So I've bin exploring. Still got 2 dlcs to do. Level 29 now. The cap is 30?

icon11.gif

Nothing seemsed worth while so I got that explorer perk that shows everything on the map. that and warmongerer.

So I've bin exploring. Still got 2 dlcs to do. Level 29 now. The cap is 30?

Yes the level cap is 30.

With the Explorer Perk you will only see base game locations.

These are reportable to Reilly with the Geomapper.

Some of the DLC locations are also reportable to her.

(Note you cannot map/go to Vault 87 - it is irradiated)

There are also many locations not on the map such as the Roach King,

the Musty Caves, Gallo's hide out, the Ghoul's Outpost near Grayditch,

the Talon hide out near Megaton, the Mirelurk Spawn zone, etc etc...

Lots of unmapped locations in the wastes.Have fun exploring!

icon11.gif

I found this in a random locker in a vault. The wasteland legend outfit. Pretty dam cool. Yall probably seen it before but still

edit

also, the republic of dave made me lol. I was hoping to be able to take it over...or at least get a new president

2nd edit

<- woh lol

post-39-0-56091300-1345012173_thumb.jpg

icon11.gif

Old Olney. Shoot them with the dart gun and they become slow as fuck. Its actually the best way to kill them. That gun isnt worthwhile on humans but on fast moving creatures that can only melee it kicks ass.

PS: Stop knowing this game so god dam well lol.

• Like 1

haha, and i know all about the dart gun, i carry it specifically for deathclaws... but once you become badass, even that's pointless... unless you want to play around with them, like you're already doing it seems, lol... used the railway rifle yet?? it's good for up close fun in a hallway...

gonna have to try that shit. I'll just merk raiders with it. At this point raiders are pretty dam easy to merk.

I stopped exploring. Gonna finish the last 2 DLCs then go ahead and start a 2nd character.

Now sure If im gonna blow up megaton. I like the megaton house too much

My replay as a sneek/unarmored/meleecharacter is going well.

It is unnerving to be level 5 and not able to crack easy safes and easy locks

icon11.gif

...or being able to repair shitty weapons...

How do you think I felt? I barely had any energy weapons in the beginning and NO small guns skill. it was tough going. But now im probably better off. The plasma rile and the tri beam laser rile rape hard.

edit

forgot to mention I hit level 30.....a couple day ago lol

...or being able to repair shitty weapons...

Tell me about it, i had to use a fixin things magazine to fix the radio...

icon11.gif

That gun isnt worthwhile on humans but on fast moving creatures that can only melee it kicks ass.

Ummm, yeah I get one shot kills on humans all the time with level 3 Dart Guns. 100 sneak, every first shot is a critical. Come to think of it most of my level 3 crafted weapons are one shot kills. Also the Dart Gun kills Super Mutants first head shot as well. Not true for Masters and on up, like Brutes and Overlords. The Infiltrator and Perforator are much faster on the more difficult ones. About the Railway Rifle, I am still finding ghoul heads pinned to walls when I re-visit old areas. Have to be fast as that thing is really loud. The Victory Rifle and Reservist's Rifle are also one shot kills if they are in perfect condition.

icon11.gif

Well my main problem with that is I dont sneak. I guess its probably meant for sneakers. lol.

I gotta use the railway rifle now just for shits and gigs. I should try and get these schematics earlier in the game. Now with my plasma rifle, gatling laser, burnmaster and nuka grenades, these are less useful. I just rape with those. Not to mention the gauss rifle.

so, speaking of the gauss rifle, and the winterized armour from that dlc....wtf do you use to repair those?

the gauss rifle can only be repaired by vendors of epoxys... i guess vendors are the only ones that can repair the winterized armor... kinda shitty but, i am sure you can bring enough gear to a vendor to trade for repairs...