Massacre

Fallout

I remembered every one of those screens, Synch.

D-O is making everyone all nostalgic. I think it's time for another F3 play-through.

(Y) On PC.

I remembered every one of those screens, Synch.

D-O is making everyone all nostalgic. I think it's time for another F3 play-through.

yea, i got my fix about a month ago :D... only took one screenshot unfortunately :(... my new vegas screens are much better in my opinion anyways... here's the rest of my fallout 3 pics i found in my photobucket library...

valentine.jpg

valentine... my first/second character since my original one got erased...

--------------

lucifer3.jpg

lucifer1.jpg

lucifer, my evil black man...

-------------------

omega1.jpg

omega, a file i played till level 16...

cherry2.jpg

and his favorite bitch, always stoned off jet in his tepid sewers hideout...

---------------------------

ash.jpg

can you figure out who this is??

mine is the evil dead ash... that character consists of finding the krivbeknih and destroying it... it's fallout's version of the necronomicon.... basically, i role played that ash sent himself into the distant future at the end of army of darkness, instead of back to his present time... he awakes in a point lookout cabin and is immidiately pointed towards that cursed book again... this time it has to be destroyed, so he takes the long trek across the capital wasteland to the dunwich building to do the deed...

i believe he is at level 6 to start the file, in the middle of one of the hardest locations in fallout 3... i should play that scenario again, it was fun... i also had some raider commando armor, an axe, and the auto-axe, resembling his army of darkness role...

low on stimpacks, low on shotgun ammo... groovy...

Are you actually playing in that outfit, or did you just throw it on for that screen? Good times ensue when you get to the point where you can wear whatever you want and still get through any fight unscathed.

icon11.gif

Are you actually playing in that outfit, or did you just throw it on for that screen? Good times ensue when you get to the point where you can wear whatever you want and still get through any fight unscathed.

When its just dogs or some shit and running around I wear it. Cuase heavy armour you move so fuckin slow. But when fighting the hill billies I but on heavy armour. The hillbillies are actually pretty fuckin tough. They can take more than one shot to the head with the alien disintegrator

with raiders in the base game I usually dont change cause they go in one shot.

Even the trible people in the dlc, some of them can take a shot to the head with the fuckin gauss rifle.

have you ran into a feral ghoul reaver yet?? if you didn't in the capital wasteland, you will in point lookout... i have to say, in my experience, they're probably the hardest enemy to kill, and they have a ranged attack too that can take a good chunk of your life...

have you ran into a feral ghoul reaver yet?? if you didn't in the capital wasteland, you will in point lookout... i have to say, in my experience, they're probably the hardest enemy to kill, and they have a ranged attack too that can take a good chunk of your life...

The tribals, the rednecks in the foresty part, feral ghoul reavers and glowing ones are stupidly hard to kill.

I don't understand tribals because they don't have special armor nor do the rednecks. The reavers dont look any different to normal ghouls but can take multiple hunting rifle shots (my favourite weapon)

Continued the file I started a month or so ago, before my cat got sick. I'm only Level 4, been focusing on sneak, lockpick, repair, smallguns etc. I'll check perks next time I'm in. I was just exploring a new part of the map, found some raiders. And a flamer. :D

• Like 1

icon11.gif

you've only found one bobblehead?? break into lucas simms house for pete's sake... you didn't even get the one in the vault... have you been back there yet??

yup.

and I have two bottle heads, thanks

I found it funny you can get your brain chunk back

I found it funny you were wearing three pairs of goggles in that pic.

I used to do the same.

lol nice

Knock down the tin cans and win a prize

icon11.gif

3985096-1344817358.jpg