Massacre

Fallout

yea, i wasn't really for getting all the gold bars myself... but i worked damn hard at getting 8 of them... and with that new perk added from LR or OWB, you might be able to sneak a 9th bar out...

basically, DiO, there's a metal box in the hallway by the first main room, i drop off 95% of my gear there.. or 100% if you can go back there, i don't remember if i could before entering the vault (synch is the fact checker lol)... anyways, navigate in to the vault when you're ready and take what you can... i really don't think there was anything unique in there except the gold bars, so the rest of the stuff is just fodder... then once you do your thing and have to run back through the maze, grab your shit out of that metal box just before you leave... only the last 10 steps are being over encumbered, which means you can make it to the door in time... then grab up the gear you left in the villa, and slowly transport it back to your room in novac from the bunker...

lol, i never sold a single gold bar, ever... for me it was the thrill of taking as many of them as i could without cheating... i put a few out on display in my houses, but i never sold one...

icon11.gif

ahahahhahaha put them on display. Ur so proud.

Totally doing that next time. Maybe if I can find a gold bar at a vendor still I'll buy it back.

just have one gold bar, and cherish it. I can focus all my cherish in the one bar and will not have to spread it to other bars and make that one jealous....

icon11.gif

SO, fuck ENBs

I kicked all ENBs. I've never been 100% happy with any ENB ever. There is always a problem. Blackout ENB looked amazing but it made my weapons transparent. So I used no SSAO and DOF, use dynmavion for the DoF and forced a SSAO with video card settings, but it still didnt make up for the lack to anti aliasing. I'd see jagged edges and it drove me off the dam wall. I dont care how amazing the lighting looks, if it looks pixleated its garbage. So here to NO enbs. Nevada skies never did me wrong and the game looks great.

just look at the hands around my character on the last screen I posted. NOT FUCKING WORTH IT!

3985096-1352526095.jpg

here the metaphorical kicking. Still lighting mods and nevada skies. Looks good. fuck enbs. turned anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering bitches

The ENB's are good but they require some user work to perfect them. My friend uses ENB+iCE on his GTA IV and used his own config and it looks gorgeous. ofc then he had to OC to get good performance out of it because GTA IV naturally performs poorly

icon11.gif

Performance isn't the big issue. Theres always something that bothers me about it. The anti aliasing doesnt work. Got a d3d9.dll that allowed it, but them some rocks and buildings started going transparent. Just done with it.

Remembrance day thing lol. Actually took that then realized at the memorial with old glory kinda fits

3985096-1352688970.jpg

and base jumping

3985096-1352689047.jpg

3985096-1352689031.jpg

3985096-1352689001.jpg

icon11.gif

Naw, after I stopped that pose my dude just flopped to the ground landing on the side of the ridge. not all the way to the ground

....I mean YAH! Landed right in the tub. It was awesome.

icon11.gif

Done my first character. Might come back to him. Only quests I got on the go are collecting legion ears and star bottle caps. Might go back to it later.

3985096-1352769538.jpg

there's my final character build

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45557

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40139

/\

getting these two mods and starting my legion character. gonna play on hardcore mode. still normal difficulty at first to see how I manage. Then character after that, evil house guy and Ill get some kind of mod that really changes the game, and play on hard.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Starting again with those mods I posted and the fallout classic weapons pack. adds 63 weapons. And Im loving hardcore mode. Changes how i manage items. keep more food and im going survival over medicine.

Gonna join the legion and be neutral. Gonna be hard to be neutral. I havent done it yet. It was either good or evil. Anytime I do something nice I guess its easy enough to steal something. Went for a scarred up looking dude that barely gets by. Just started so fuck using those fancy armours you start with from the dlcs. Fuck the vault uniform too. Wanna look like a survivalist. Helping the powdergangers fuck with the NCR. So far in the quest all I did was take out other gangers for the leader and tell a bounty hunter to fuck off. Gonna give info on the NCR to the gangers now. I see it as not evil, but just not liking the NCR so the dude would probably join the legion.

3985096-1352786750.jpg

just got these

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47974/

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47953/

loving all the new weapons lol

icon11.gif

Done my first character. Might come back to him. Only quests I got on the go are collecting legion ears and star bottle caps. Might go back to it later.

3985096-1352769538.jpg

there's my final character build

http://newvegas.nexu....com/mods/45557

http://newvegas.nexu....com/mods/40139

/\

getting these two mods and starting my legion character. gonna play on hardcore mode. still normal difficulty at first to see how I manage. Then character after that, evil house guy and Ill get some kind of mod that really changes the game, and play on hard.

how are you level 50 with those stats?!?1

icon11.gif

What do you mean? good or bad? haha. Im going to assume good

Well, I had high intelligence at the beginning so I get more points each level up. Took the perk that grants you more points at level up. and used the profile that raised every stat by 5 in the beginning but makes you level up 20 percent slower. So it added to my overall points in the long run. Found a good amount of skill books. The dlcs had even more skill books