CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Nov. 10 (PS3)

Someone should wear the heart boxers from the valentine dlc and be a young Hugh Hefner and have a Pic at the playboy mansion.

• Like 2

saboteursniper is in, he mentioned on twitter that he's going as bruce willis from die hard one :lol:...

k, checked into the clothes store and bob mulet's to see if i could pull it off... i can...

0_0.jpg

i'm going as the crow...

• Like 2

As Satan explained, "Every costume party there's, like, 14 guys come dressed like The Crow 'cause they wanna look hot and hook up. It's lame! If you come dressed as The Crow, you're not getting into the party!"

:P

• Like 2

but it's my party :(... lol, i am probably gonna be a floater after people take some pics of my character... someone to fill in minor roles in shots, extras so to speak... we'll certainly need a few of those...

not sure i follow... the crow might seem halloween like, since the story took place during halloween... but we're just trying to go for movie characters, not all of us can look like johnny depp :angry:...

i can't really come up with anything else... thought about james bond, but then you'd all think i was just a guy in a tuxedo... plus, i don't own the JB700...

not sure i follow... the crow might seem halloween like, since the story took place during halloween... but we're just trying to go for movie characters, not all of us can look like johnny depp :angry:...

i can't really come up with anything else... thought about james bond, but then you'd all think i was just a guy in a tuxedo... plus, i don't own the JB700...

ya that's fair. i guess recreating movie scenes is a nice focus

Lets make it a good one! Got dem beers ready. My new shifts mean i wont be able to stay on as late from November too... it's been a great year for iGTA, and I've enjoyed every last late night.

• Like 2

saboteursniper is in, he mentioned on twitter that he's going as bruce willis from die hard one :lol:...

I've done my best with my 'John McClane outfit' but I look an absolute dick, partly because my character looks a bit like Mark Zuckerberg anyway and partly because we can't have bare feet.

I need a black volunteer to be my limo driver...

I've done my best with my 'John McClane outfit' but I look an absolute dick, partly because my character looks a bit like Mark Zuckerberg anyway and partly because we can't have bare feet.

Jules Winnfield? xD

• Like 1

my black dude is too old to be that character

Jules Winnfield? xD

No, Argyle....FUCKING DUHHH!

Argylediehard.jpg

• Like 2

i'll sit in the back with ya to get the snap B)... prolly should do something on top of the skyscraper being constructed too... we can branch off in groups for certain pics since we're not all needed in every one except for the red carpet stuff...

• Like 1

ohh that's frickin brilliant! i just thought of a photo idea, recreating that cover... if there's time of course...

forgot to mention this, but i dressed up my 2nd account's black guy as denzel's man on fire... but we'll see if i want to do something with that... we could have a car on fire behind me or something :lol:...

• Like 1

I was thinking of dressing formal for the red carpet shot (going for a Marilyn Monroe/old Hollywood look), and then go all punk to be The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo on a motorbike the rest of the time.

ohh that's frickin brilliant! i just thought of a photo idea, recreating that cover... if there's time of course...

forgot to mention this, but i dressed up my 2nd account's black guy as denzel's man on fire... but we'll see if i want to do something with that... we could have a car on fire behind me or something :lol:...

Could have a helcopter explode on the top as I jump off?

Have you guys ever had a movie themed night where everyone comes as characters from the one movie and you recreate the scenes?