Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Nov. 3 (PS3)

people that took photos need to post them :angry:... i'm looking at you, fanboy, goosey...

your pics won't make it into the banner if they're not posted by the time i share it...

i took 3 photo's feel free to post 4 me ... i had a power outage right before that second playlist , still a fun night !

i broke out an oldie B)... i watched some of the animated series last night, wanted to use it again...

should we do a dress as a celebrity or movie character night perhaps??

I like that idea. *starts to think of a celeb or character to dress as*

So i spent over an hour making a new content creation to realise that i can't even put spawn points stacked on props anymore... why did they remove something as harmless as that?!

At times, playing in R*'s sandbox comes with a bunch of rules that make no sense. Let Dup do his thing! I always love your custom jobs, you build such creative sets.

Yeah i was trying to make something for next week, inspired by one of bmx's creations. I wish you could keep sets for every match type. I think the issue was with the capture maps.

I heard that all interiors are no longer usable in content creator. I hope all the interior DM's we made are still playable though.

we drive super cars a lot and kinda had super car night.

we've done muscle night

we could always roll through types of cars too. Have the races only in that class.

lowrider

sports

compact

sedan

tuner (non-premium sports cars, sultan, fusillade, futo ect ect)

lmfao

we could always do another car lineup while doing an event, it doesn't have to be just specifically set up as an event for that class... we could make it coupes/sedans for vinewood night since quite a few of those represent luxury...

i am really liking the vinewood night idea tho... anyone else?

sounds good but I wont be doing the playlist, just fyi. ill have a look at my own jobs that could be applied

on the weekend, im down to launch a couple LTS's with people so we can get them in the playlists.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/L0NMOYkSZ0-YtIccSOHADg?platformId=2

I like the idea of Vinewood night. So, the goal is to pick a recognizeable actor, comedian or celebutard? Maybe we could gather a couple of limos and stage a movie premiere red carpet thing at the Rockford Hills cinema.

I'll review my bookmarked jobs list in the SC as well before next Monday.