Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Nov. 3 (PS3)

im probably the only one who thinks this, and i may have been watching far too much (can never be too much) marvel things, but I'm convinced my character look like the winter soldier, or could with the correct clothes. But the face and beard remind me at least

people that took photos need to post them :angry:... i'm looking at you, fanboy, goosey...

your pics won't make it into the banner if they're not posted by the time i share it...

I don't recall my photo's ever being used in a banner, but anyhow...

Nevermind. Social Club is being retarded. You'll get my photos when socialclub actually works again

Or when somebody who can access them posts them

I think i'll make Doug the famous.....Old guy of San Andreas... idk maybe Jesus?

just google old famous fucks

Top responses on my page:

Argo (Ben Affleck)

Inglorious Basterds (Brad Pitt)

Mick Fanning (Aussie surfer)

George Carlin

The image search wasn't as helpful...

Your image search results were VASTLY different to mine. All bar one pic was NSFW... and not pretty NSFW either.

I want to see Doug with a fuller beard and pony tail now.

people that took photos need to post them :angry:... i'm looking at you, fanboy, goosey...

your pics won't make it into the banner if they're not posted by the time i share it...

I don't recall my photo's ever being used in a banner, but anyhow...

dude, not too long ago, 4 of your up close profile pics were in a banner... don't hate, share 'em if you take them... this is the only place that we have temporary links to the images before and after you delete them... it's the only way that some of us can save them before the link is lost forever...

It should be someone that's recognizeable. If character customization was an option, I could augment her lips and make her lose 50lbs. Or maybe dress her Lara Croft-like. I dunno.

:( I was gunna try and be Lara. Oh well. New idea

Edit: sod it I'm being Lara anyway everyone knows I'm a fan. British accent, bike - all good

post-764-0-94818400-1415398350_thumb.jpg

• Like 5