Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Oct. 13 (PS3)

Bones wanna fill me in on what happened? PM like?

Once he has filled you in can you fill me in too?

Fill us all in - there's not much else happening around here - might as well get some drama in...

let's just say it has to do with how he hates that the word photography is being used in GTA by lots of people (because he spent 5 years in photography classes/dark rooms, blah blah blah), then start that argument with someone i know and i chimed in... that should explain the whole picture...

I see, I'm sure he doesn't hate you. Let's just lock em in a room together until they hug it out :D

Some screens from the intermission:

post-3-0-34472800-1413255432_thumb.jpg

^In gtagrl's apartment. Got quite drunk and took a bong hit while others took in the stripper.

post-3-0-69269100-1413255435_thumb.jpg

^Even more wobbly than D-O's pic

post-3-0-28006000-1413255438_thumb.jpg

^Round 2 of drinks

post-3-0-48285400-1413255440_thumb.jpg

^And then I blacked out

post-3-0-62646300-1413255444_thumb.jpg

^I think this was D-O.

post-3-0-19121900-1413255448_thumb.jpg

^Another sunset pic.

post-3-0-37311600-1413255452_thumb.jpg

^After the driver got out I took the car for a spin around the city.

• Like 5

dupz0r...

0_0.jpg

jamie, dup, dio, and ghostman...

0_0.jpg

ghostman looking quite dapper...

0_0.jpg

ghostman demonstrates how you get bloodstains out of your clothes...

0_0.jpg

hipster dio...

0_0.jpg

fanboy s. thompson...

0_0.jpg

small gathering at gtagrl's for a few drinks before the next set of events... treefitty went straight for the booze...

0_0.jpg

and the weed...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

jamie...

0_0.jpg

riding shotgun w/ gtagrl...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

drift bowling...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

clearly missed me on the next two shots or i wouldn't of been able to take them :lol:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

then me, truth, and fanboy did a bunch of races and shit, bmx spent a lot of the night chatting with his special lady friend, but hey, i had fun, and i got my cartel guy turbo so i am happy :D...

• Like 4

ya i rage quit

lag and other bullshit. character decided to run to cover that was further away when pressing the cover button rather than going to the one that was directly next to me. maybe that happens when you press a joystick in the direction, IDK.

i figured i save you all from hearing any more bitching

PS

jamie, you just dont blow up someone with stickys in their car. i dont give a fuck if i have a bounty. save that shit for public lobbies. next time i'm gonna be calling mercenaries on you all night long.

ask me to stop, ill get out and you shoot me.

he's new to crew night (and GTAO in general), it's only what, his second crew night? overall tho, for not having a mic, he takes directions well... also yea, thanks for saving us by leaving because you were clearly starting to get super pissed with the game, lol...

also, nice to see fitty stick around for a couple of playlists... it's almost like he was actually playing GTAO, leveling up and getting cash, a total shocker!! but, as soon as i said that, it dropped you out of the lobby :lol:...

• Like 3

he's new to crew night (and GTAO in general), it's only what, his second crew night? overall tho, for not having a mic, he takes directions well... also yea, thanks for saving us by leaving because you were clearly starting to get super pissed with the game, lol...

ya that's why i didnt say anything at the time.

also, ur welcome haha

dam. i got a good sleep so I no cranky now

ya that's why i didnt say anything at the time.

also, ur welcome haha

dam. i got a good sleep so I no cranky now

Oh! at that point Lester had called and said you were a target and to be honest at first I just thought it was a random computer controlled car. Then we traded kills. Didn't think it was a potential night killer.

it wasn't

you get random bounties all the time when you jack pedestrians cars. getting blown up out of no where and having to call moore's to get your car back, THEN the mechanic for another car, is just a huge pain in the ass and a piss off when you don't expect it. Just worth mentioning we trade bounties all the time. but not out of no where like that

Life, work and Skyrim have been a distraction lately, and I just wasn't in the mood for shenanigans or grinding last night. Next week will be better for me, glad I saw you guys for a little while. I did take a few photos, will post later.

here's fanboy's lot, coming with the character profile shots too ;)...

bmx...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

dup...

0_0.jpg

delilah...

0_0.jpg

ghostman...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

after the first playlist...

0_0.jpg

diogrl...

0_0.jpg

gtagrl smoking...

0_0.jpg

the trio... dio, gtagrl, me...

0_0.jpg

a couple of party girls looking for the party...

0_0.jpg

now we're talking...

0_0.jpg

• Like 4

I didn't get much. Here they are:

Party at my place

0_0.jpg

I actually was trying to take photos of Fitty getting sloshed, but I waited one too many times and he fell down dead drunk and disappeared.

bOnEs getting some French lovin' from Fufu:

0_0.jpg

Riding bitch with Delilah. I iiked the shadow silhouette here.

0_0.jpg

DELILAH SAYS FUCK YOU

0_0.jpg

FUCK YOU!!!

0_0.jpg

Random shot of the moon.

0_0.jpg

That's it this week. *shrugs*

• Like 2

I think it just happen to be extra slow.

I dont think we need a theme. i mean, does the theme really bring out more people?

I think golf night could work.

golf related jobs. maybe actual golf too later in the night.

would need a couple weeks to make golf related shit.

i have a job for it already, so does BMX. Otiz may have one. keep the golf cart races at the golf course at that tho. BMX and otiz had it covered.

• Like 1

I just think it will become a little quieter as there really isn't anything new to mess around. Even shenanigans have become the same. Let's see how it goes. Maybe we will have to do a crew night every 2 weeks and see it drives the numbers back up. To be fair I still think we are the only crew that spends the most time together.