Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Oct. 13 (PS3)

well, for our size, it's certainly true... but crews like gta base and the reaper lords and yra7 play daily, but their numbers make that easier... we'll just keep at it until that one week hits and there's only four of us playing... then we'll reconsider...

gtagrl just made a suggestion of a redneck night, and i just thought of 80's night because of the music video she posted... now, we could do crew night this monday, and prepare for one of those themes, or we could just jump in and do one of those themes... we probably have enough jobs for those playlists, but a couple of new ones wouldn't hurt if someone had the time...

chances are, the following monday will probably be a halloween-themed night in preparation for the hopeful DLC with the same name... we could all wear masks and go trick-or-treatin'...

also, i think we need to prepare for another iGTA olympics before nexgen ;)...

i am all of a sudden wanting to do an 80's theme night... iGTA Vice... there's a few cars that fit the theme, and there's probably enough clothes and hairstyles as well... the best part? rob can be tracksuit rob without having to change :lol:...

• Like 2

i am all of a sudden wanting to do an 80's theme night... iGTA Vice... there's a few cars that fit the theme, and there's probably enough clothes and hairstyles as well... the best part? rob can be tracksuit rob without having to change :lol:...

Actually like this idea. We've got enough classic cars in this game for some variety and the Hipster update made for some pretty retro outfits. Just understand I'm keeping the Princess Robot Bubblegum Leggings on if we do this...

• Like 1

since i am a giant pussy and wont be playing long next week

dont do a theme night

i dont wanna miss one lol

then, while we get a moment, we could all pop into dio's garage real quick and check out the crew color lineup...

this sounds good

if anyone enters our lobby from a public lobby, im fucking OUT lol

enter from story mode. hacks can leak through lobbies