Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Oct. 13 (PS3)

so dio, i take it you don't want to be a part of pre-halloween night the following week, or should we cancel that too?

usually people find things in the code that suggest new DLC, i haven't heard anything yet about new masks or anything really... just more things related to heists..

since halloween is on a friday, i thought we'd do something that monday... but if there is an update, then it would be a shame to use up some picture ideas a bit pre-mature... but if there isn't an update, then well, i hope i can get a few of you rounded up for a pic before halloween...

you'd pass on hanging out with me and a couple others in a private lobby for photos if there's no update? update or not, i'd still like to take a pic... and are we passing on a theme night for this monday, or do we have to keep putting them off until you're ready to start playing again?

i know you're not gonna join us on playlists, but you can still show up for pics and such... maybe make a themed job and we'll judge the fuck out of it, lol :lol:... i am all of a sudden feeling 80's/vice night... there's only so many of those nights left before the next gen release starts to get in the way of having a good sized crew lobby on PS3...

it's gonna be a bit before the rest of us make our journey over to the other side, PS4 crew nights are gonna be kind of small for a while...

• Like 1

ya, i think ps4 playing would be in general and not an igta night thing. and load up ps3 on mondays. that would make sense

and naw im going to play gta as little as possible. i really dont want to see that cloud saving icon. still dont know if its hackers or that fucking up.

just saw a new post. someone lost their stats 3 hours ago

• Like 1

ya, i think ps4 playing would be in general and not an igta night thing. and load up ps3 on mondays. that would make sense

and naw im going to play gta as little as possible. i really dont want to see that cloud saving icon. still dont know if its hackers or that fucking up.

just saw a new post. someone lost their stats 3 hours ago

i don't want to be worried about that, both of my accounts are on their 2nd characters, i won't make the switch, which i don't think i was really planning on doing anyways... i haven't been in a public lobby in quite some time, the only moments are when i switch characters... i either end up back in the same lobby, or in a private one by myself... hackers or not, there's always been something or someone fucking with this game...

i am not one to let fear dictate my actions, kinda reminds me of mainstream media...

We should like totally do GTA V(ice) 80's night next Monday.

B) i agree..

• Like 1

to me it's still just a game, i have other characters/accounts... for your sake, you should probably put most of your money in her hands as cash, switch to jules, buy some of those paint jobs and stay with him until the next update... that way if you're to lose someone, you'd lose your 2nd character on your 2nd account... if you don't, well, at least you put a little work into him ;)...

to me it's still just a game, i have other characters/accounts... for your sake, you should probably put most of your money in her hands as cash, switch to jules, buy some of those paint jobs and stay with him until the next update... that way if you're to lose someone, you'd lose your 2nd character on your 2nd account... if you don't, well, at least you put a little work into him ;)...

shit, that's a pretty good idea. lol

then you've been lucky i guess? i seriously don't think it's a major issue, it's just that the possibility to do so is out there... it seems like this has been a possibility for many months now, i've heard quite a few tales of people losing their shit...

the best part? rob can be tracksuit rob without having to change :lol:...

This was my first though. My second was I'm not taking the tracksuit off anyway.

the best part? rob can be tracksuit rob without having to change :lol:...

This was my first though. My second was I'm not taking the tracksuit off anyway.

• Like 3