Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Oct. 6 (PS3)

yay

so what about the colours?

I fucked the one up. I say one more demo next week. just one ill handle myself. ill get all new pics. and start polls

PICS!

Me and Jamie! :)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Jamie mate, hope it wasn't too overwhelming being in a full lobby, no mic, and not really knowing which voice belongs to who (except me and Mercy, I guess, or based on accents).

Onboard with Goosey, doing sick jumps, chasing some one (I can't remember who was in that car)

0_0.jpg

Goosebumps

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

DiO

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

We hadn't really taken many photos, spent the pre-playlist auditioning car colours instead of staging crazy photo shoots like we usually do...then as usual, shenanigans broke out. Here we are at the airport, using the Prepare For Take Off ramp to pile as many vehicles as possible on top of the billboard... :lol:

Emergency aid required!!

0_0.jpg

Bailout package

0_0.jpg

Planes are overrated....

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Fucking cops...police heli came to observe...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

wheee...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

DiO photobomb

0_0.jpg

Fanboy and I got our his-and-hers blue and pink cars in the pool for a refreshing dip:

0_0.jpg

I guess that's all I took. I wish we could take photos during LTS matches.

• Like 3

Well, during the LTS I'm just trying not to die :lol: ...what about being able to take pics while we're in spectate mode?

Dear Rockstar...

Yeah, we stayed on for a bit after you left...when exiting a playlist, we sometimes all land back in our own crew lobby, and just as often get split up. Someone usually sends a round of invites. There's the 'join' option in Friends menu too.

Again sorry for the big boom. Ive poured gas on my car b4 and it took 3-4 attempts to get it to explode. I honestly thought i was safe with that little bit. Not sure why it was so quick to explode.

And for gtagrl the 2nd time. You weren't behind me when i jumped on the cop car and dropped the gernade. And didnt know u were there until it said i blew u up. Sorrrrrrry.

I felt bad for killin my favorite maritimer...

No pics either. Got annoyed at the game and left....

No worries, Otiz. I didn't know you were in the middle of something, walked in unsuspecting, I know it wasn't on purpose.

I never did say anything about the blues, the only one that I liked a bit was the darker royal blue...but I didn't like it more than our current electric turquoise blue.

• Like 2

Dark blue is fine, and with pics of everyone in that color how could anyone not realise it's our crew color?

Plus like I said before, dark crew colors are rare due to R*s shitty color wheel. You wanna stand out? Be unique from other blues? Then that dark blue should definitely be on your radar IMO.

• Like 1

but it looks like a blue you can buy at the mod shop.... if you want to do that, save your money and buy one of those instead of spending $25K on a color that's probably $5K... dark blue doesn't stand out, it's barely noticeable... if you want to stand out, you need a bold color...

See I would do that but then ppl would whine and moan about it not being crew color... :whistle:

Either way if the current blue stays, I'll probably just stick with the blue I put on my new GT. I'll post a pic later, I can't recall the name of the blue.

via goosey...

the court jesters (mine in front, his in back)...

0_0.jpg

shenanigans from a different perspective...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

----

via kuz...

kuz was suuuuuper tired and wanted a photo of rob's ass lol...

0_0.jpg

tracksuit rob...

0_0.jpg

---

via fanboy...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 3