Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Oct. 6 (PS3)

....dots

mah-nigga.jpg

also, there's gonna PSN maintenance monday night (http://community.us....4/td-p/44617866), right smack dab in the middle of crew night... we can get on if we'd like and perhaps some of us get to play, but i suggest tuesday for next week, mmmkay??

• Like 1

oh wait, i guess it says if you log in after oct 8th (yesterday), then your online experience should remain, it's the PS network that needs some back work, not the game servers themselves... so everyone log in by then, and we shouldn't have a problem... hooray!!

it's the SC maintenance periods we need to avoid ;)...

• Like 1

See I would do that but then ppl would whine and moan about it not being crew color... :whistle:

Either way if the current blue stays, I'll probably just stick with the blue I put on my new GT. I'll post a pic later, I can't recall the name of the blue.

1zcz2wl.jpg

33ykrrn.jpg

Clearly a superior blue.

• Like 1

See I would do that but then ppl would whine and moan about it not being crew color... :whistle:

Either way if the current blue stays, I'll probably just stick with the blue I put on my new GT. I'll post a pic later, I can't recall the name of the blue.

1zcz2wl.jpg

33ykrrn.jpg

Clearly a superior blue.

Nice silver car, dude!

• Like 6

1zcz2wl.jpg

33ykrrn.jpg

Clearly a superior blue.

where's the blue?

This explains why you like the igtgay blue so much! Every other shade of blue looks gray to you :o

Tell me, is the sky gray too?

:P