Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

I'm Not a Hipster Update (1.14)

They added a car management menu to garages. You can rearrange your vehicles now. Fucking awesome, now I don't have to drive back and forth between my garages to rearrange.

Also, it won't let me sell my Alpha. I have no idea why, and I am unhappy.

• Like 1

They added a car management menu to garages. You can rearrange your vehicles now. Fucking awesome, now I don't have to drive back and forth between my garages to rearrange.

I see it, and I like it. Christ, I can see my occasional OCD-like tendencies coming to the fore here with this one...

• Like 1

I sold my High Life penthouse. Moved into the place near the marina. The six car garage apartment is nicer than I remember, and my Speeder is nearby, should I need to take to the water. It's also convenient if I want to take my Cruiser for a ride along the beach. Sold my Banshee. Sold my Massacro. For reasons unknown, I couldn't sell my Alpha or Cognoscenti Cabrio. I replaced them with a Glendale and a Rhapsody. In my six car garage in Harmony, I have placed a Blade. I keep it out there because there's nothing I'd rather drive when killing gun runners and meth cookers in the desert.

This update was surprisingly satisfying.

• Like 2

this update has errors. in the truth of brad mission i drove off as trevor and said game restarted because of my disk. it has no scratches so it shouldnt. it also said for me to replace the disk. anyone else got the error?

i sold my massacro too, and my voltic for my chick... then i bought the new 6x6 and the glendale... the clothes are cool, the new masks are awesome, and the new rides are pretty fun to drive for the most part... i'd give this add on a 4 out of 5 mustaches... the only disappointment were the haircuts and tattoos... the beards were nice, but i still didn't see any "beard" beards :(...

• Like 1

the only disappointment were the haircuts and tattoos... the beards were nice, but i still didn't see any "beard" beards :(...

Don't act like my sideburns and stache aren't legit.

0_0.jpg

Oh, I'm going full mountain man, if I get the chance. I still think there will be an update for every one of Los Santos' (and Blaine County's) subcultures, and I'm waiting for the redneck update.

We're slowly getting everything seen here, not much of which was available at launch.

post-9-0-71778400-1403120898_thumb.jpg

I've got the look I want for now, though.

post-9-0-25021300-1403121017.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Gave my thumbs up...

Tried everyone's favourite grind mission, Coveted, last night to see what damage had been done... surprisingly, my method still works as well as it did before the update - perhaps adding a few minutes - until I tried to deliver the container... fucking helicopter didn't just chase me, it fucking kamikazied into me, failing the mission... didn't even have a chance to defend myself or avoid the collision...

I understand making the mission longer and slightly more difficult to try sell their cards, but this is ridiculous...

Hey Rockstar, :bird:

• Like 4

Oh great. Why the hell are Rockstar so insistent on spoiling people's fun?

How soon does the enemy copter start chasing you? I'm thinking that a quick land of the Cargobob, get out and blast the bad bird to smithereens with your RPG before carrying on with the delivery is in order now? I'm not going to have a chance to test out my theory for a while, so I'm just wondering if anyone else can...

That's what I'm gonna try to... it might add quite a bit of time though... the helicopter didn't get close to me until near the delivery point and doesn't register on the map until you pick up the container...

Defender is probably going to be my grinder now...