Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Im getting pretty excited about Gta v ps 4 rerelease.. I sold my xbox in September and havnt played gta since early August

This reminds me of dumping quarters into a bubble-capsule toy machine and getting the same tchotchke over and over again.

There's less value in it...

here I am with no tshirt at all lol

If it makes you feel any better, I got a fourth K-DST t-shirt, early this morning, and haven't gotten a crate drop since. I gave up when I started getting continuous high-priority vehicle notifications, which is usually a sign that there won't be a crate drop.

delivering high priority cars is a way of speeding along the crate drops as it eliminates a random job for a while, that and the lester target too, armored trucks... i got the k-dst shirt, and i've been too busy today to even bother with going for more... so i guess i'll just have to live with that shirt on only one character... i wanted the bounce one because it was blue, i could of at least wore it on crew nights, but now i have a shirt i'll probably rarely wear...

it'd be cool if they extended the special crates thru monday, then we could do split lobbies and go after shirts all night... which reminds me, i need to get the event topic started...

• Like 1

here I am with no tshirt at all lol

If it makes you feel any better, I got a fourth K-DST t-shirt, early this morning, and haven't gotten a crate drop since. I gave up when I started getting continuous high-priority vehicle notifications, which is usually a sign that there won't be a crate drop.

Yup I got my fourth Bounce shirt tonight too. Looks like I'm just not meant to have a K Rose.

Ace got two KJAH in a row after I left. Now I'm back, one crate spawned, and they aren't starting again, no matter how many Simeon cars I deliver.

Joining a new lobby spawns a new crate. That was my third BounceFM shirt. <_< It should at least let you collect one you don't already have.

moved this to a proper spot... we don't like having a bunch of random threads here ;)...

i am fixing to transfer myself in another hour or so... i am still trying to get a small chunk of the story done first, as well as taking some random snaps and what-have-ya... people have mentioned not being able to transfer, but i haven't heard anything about losing characters or money... yet...