Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

sold these, wondering if the rest will fetch much...

0_0.jpg

this has been my best seller, the sultan usually is...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

all i got left is a sanchez, a peyote, my dune buggy, a junky tornado, and the daemon that i never sunk any money into... prolly just gonna sell a couple more of those and start that character... the peyote is probably the last decent one left to sell, turns out she's got only maybe a half million in cars :lol:... still a good haul tho, i'll take that any day...

coincidentally, i want a lot of these cars i'm selling for my new ese, lol... oh the irony...

---

here's that peyote and dune buggy...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

dee dee doesn't even realize she's about to be sent back home to kansas...

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

The Emperor Habanero is a smaller, also fun option. I love that thing, but, as always, I don't have the upgrades I need to make it useful.

You don't know how happy I'd be to see someone driving a stock ride once in a while. If I hadn't helped with that playlist over the weekend, I still wouldn't have the matte army paints unlocked.

• Like 1

i gotta add you as a friend on my 2nd account, massacre...

i've made around $260K for my new guy so far, but i am sure i've spent almost that amount on the house i got, the new weapons, ammo, and the minor car upgrades... and speaking of cars, my 6 car garage is already full of cars i want to keep but can't upgrade yet... i think it's time i try out that 2x10 car garage deal and fill them up with crap cars so i can downgrade back to the places i want to stay at...

level 17, gained a ton of them today... thank you R* for the gerald mission upgrades!!

• Like 1

It costs around $1,070,000 to buy every item of clothing and every accessory.... (I already had some so can't give the exact figure)

It costs around $540,000 to buy every mask....

$1.6m gone in 10 minutes but I've got a fucking big wardrobe now...

• Like 3

I can't get rid of the Gusenberg Sweeper, but my musket has disappeared from my inventory. I'm also noticing that my grenade launcher ammo is disappearing, ten rounds at a time.

Also, it is raining, every single time I play this fucking game. There has not been a single year, in history, in which the area that Los Angeles occupies has seen as much rain as you'll see in Los Santos, playing daily for one month.

I can't get rid of the Gusenberg Sweeper, but my musket has disappeared from my inventory. I'm also noticing that my grenade launcher ammo is disappearing, ten rounds at a time.

Also, it is raining, every single time I play this fucking game. There has not been a single year, in history, in which the area that Los Angeles occupies has seen as much rain as you'll see in Los Santos, playing daily for one month.

I don't know about the DLC but I've noticed that with my Launchers as well. I'll fill up to max and then somewhere along the line it turns it back to 0. I rarely use the Grande launcher or RPG.