I'm saving up for the condo near the marina. It costs $150,000, so I'll be at it for a while. Sucks Bawsaq isn't working with GTAO.

Are garages worth buying? I think they are too expensive, especially the 2 car ones.

Can anyone confirm what features are in the Safehouses. For instance are there any Health Packs in there, or a Safe to store money.

I'm saving up for the $400,000 Apartment near Michael's House.

R* says...

• Once you have a Garage of your own you will have a Mechanic who can deliver your personal vehicle directly to you – in Freemode or even on a Mission.
  • All apartments come with Garages; you will be told how many cars will fit inside when you browse them online.
  • Garages can be bought individually; sizes vary from 2 to 10 cars.
  • You can get a free 2 car garage just for signing up to Social Club.
  • You can only own one property at any time.
  • When you purchase a new property you will be partially refunded for any property you previously owned.

This is on social club, under guides

partial refund for property. mannn fuck that. i want my full value. sellin property for less? ummmm noo... won't be buyin shit till i get enough for the best place then. also i signed up to social club, wasn't a single garage listed for $0. so i bought the cheapest @ 25k.

get a garage in SP mode, didn't see one for MP.

Yeah, there seems to be some confusion about that. Social Club gives you a free garage for every character in story mode. The Collector's Edition gives you a garage in GTA Online, and I think that's it. I didn't see anything on Social Club about a garage for GTAO.

Did anyone here who doesn't have the Collector's Edition get a free garage online?

It is reasonable but I really don't like the micro transaction thing. If you could purchace apartments or cars directly it would sit a bit easier with me. But buying ingame cash feels like cheating. I know its 6 and half a dozen but that's what I think.

• Like 1

Good point. Though I haven't had any issues yet. Touch wood. One bonus of living down here is light internet traffic when I can get online

icon11.gif

whats the advantage of having an apartment over just a garage?...other than bong tokes and 3 way showers

You can watch friend shenanigans on Weazel News. Also, do we need a property to access a heist planning board?