For the simple fact theres no houses in Blaine county, we can assume there will be more to come in that department.

Fingers crossed for a biker pack. Lots of leather (jackets, vests, pants), the return of the Zombie, Lycan, and Revenant from TL&D, and houses throughout Blaine County.

I would trade all the property in LS if I could have a Zombie..

• Like 1

The Bagger is close to the Freeway, but the Freeway itself is not in the game. The Daemon is almost identical to the Angel, ridden by the Angels of Death in TL&D.

A Zombie and a house and 6 car garage in Sandy Shores are worth more than the view from my Eclipse Towers apartment, as far as I'm concerned.

One of the houses/cabins on the north shore of the Alamo Sea is what I want, but I'll glady take a trailor anywhere out there.

The only huge house I'm interested in right now is Devin Westons mansion, simply for its seclusion and view.

I just want that little weed farm and barn and house at the foot of Mt. Chiliad. It's perfect, except for the angry Mexican that keeps yelling at me about Los Muertos whenever I go to visit the cows.

• Like 2

I just want that little weed farm and barn and house at the foot of Mt. Chiliad. It's perfect, except for the angry Mexican that keeps yelling at me about Los Muertos whenever I go to visit the cows.

I once got trapped there when I was wanted. I hid among the rocks above it, and the fuzz drove right in looking for me, gave up and left. All while paying no mind to the shrubbery, and I rejoiced, for myself and the weed.

• Like 1

I just want that little weed farm and barn and house at the foot of Mt. Chiliad. It's perfect, except for the angry Mexican that keeps yelling at me about Los Muertos whenever I go to "visit the cows."

Fixed.

• Like 1