DiO

Best Donk Competition -Vote Now

Donks  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

icon11.gif

Intruder makes a landslide victory. take that ACE!

Well no match this time. did pretty good actually recently for that so whatever. Both cars have their merits

CFO's F620

0_0.jpg

vs Massy's Entity XF

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

One is a lot of everyone's fav super car. However the other is a Jag/Maserati. Maybe one of the sexiest cars in the game. vote now

icon11.gif

Entity XF barely wins.

now BAGGERZ

CFO's bagger. Whities. More of a chopper

0_0.jpg

MiEn! Forest green matte with a blue pearl and not my plate lul

Kept the metal compartments for the plate which go better with the stock look so there you are. two very different baggers

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

icon11.gif

Well didn't expect the stock look to win but I thought that cool paint job would do a little better lol. and now for something...different.

browsed the recent pics on snap matic.

This gem comes from kingyk74. The blue on the blue rims topped with the dollar signs on this infernus, clearly shows us that this random has no fucking taste at all

0_0.jpg

I believe this is a Primo, correct if im wrong. What I know is this ugly piece looks like the owner painted the car to something that would suit the joker. The username genki-jg298 and the purple make me think this dude should go back to playing saints row.

0_0.jpg

icon11.gif

Well didn't expect the stock look to win but I thought that cool paint job would do a little better lol. and now for something...different.

browsed the recent pics on snap matic.

This gem comes from kingyk74. The blue on the blue rims topped with the dollar signs on this infernus, clearly shows us that this random has no fucking taste at all

0_0.jpg

I believe this is a Primo, correct if im wrong. What I know is this ugly piece looks like the owner painted the car to something that would suit the joker. The username genki-jg298 and the purple make me think this dude should go back to playing saints row.

0_0.jpg

My buffalo is painted the same exact color as genki's... I got the iron cross rims on it ^_^

icon11.gif

Genki won..or did he lose? IDK he got more votes for being...less or more ugly. not sure how people took that poll. moving on

CFO/PS Fanboy's Bifta

0_0.jpg

VS mai Kalahari

This is why i want this fucking thing to get a proper roof mods. Convertible looks sick

9dso.jpg

mckg.jpg

s2x0.jpg

post-39-0-38259600-1390603664.jpg

icon11.gif

No, custom wheels make them look to small. and the spare tire on the front doesn't change. So stock is the only option really.

Lowrider rims seem to look a good enough size. But again, the tire on the front I like so I kept them stock. They really need to update the mods so that the spare tire changes with the rest of the wheels

Yeah, I never realy liked the tire on the front as much. Like the addition of different wheels so they can be in the same color scheme, but I completely agree. I only like the versions of it with the canvas roof, though, so having the spare tire look isn't needed as much to make it look custom. They could have added a lot more options to it, though, I will say that.