DiO

Best Donk Competition -Vote Now

Donks  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was thinking, since we seem to have a lack of consistent entries... What if we get to people to agree on a match, then set up a theme and time to submit the entries, that way, we don‘t have an SUV and a Sedan and a Sports car all waiting for another car from the same category to be submitted.

icon11.gif

thats a good idea. if you want to talk to people about setting up one, go for it. do it anonymously or not. I really dont care. that was just the suggestion from Otiz. But if your makin a match yourself ill leave it up to you. probably would be easier to just say "i got a muscle car, looking for an opponent."

then when that comes up, the people will know who the 2 people are maybe. but not whose car is whose.

icon11.gif

I wouldnt call it ugly but I voted for the comet.

no more elegeys. two in a row. I know a lot of people have it cause it was free. one of the reasons i never got it myself tho it is a pretty dam good car

Goddamn, the Elegy is ugly. Comet, for VC nostalgia's sake.

There is nothing ugly about that Elegy. And the Comet is decent.

Tsk Tsk Tsk Kids are so rude nowadays <_<...

I've loved the comet since VC but was really disappointed in it for GTAV so much so that i drove mine into a river and didn't mind losing 100k.

I voted for the Elegy coz the paint.

The comet doesn't seem to have as much time gone into it. Elegy for sure. Although done twice in a row, still looks pretty shnazy.

There is nothing ugly about that Elegy. And the Comet is decent.

What I meant to type was:

Your Elegy is beautiful, Kuz. It has my vote through and through.

Well my Elgey is beautiful but that's not my Elgey.

Eeeyyyyup.

Comet was Dup's. Elegy as Brian pointed out how it's winning...won...and it was brians. He probably voted for himself at the last mintue there lol

new rule, vote for yourself. im not kidding. they will cancel out each other. that way we know its fair. and if you dont well than your an idoit.

NEXT

Monroe

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Peyote

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Peyote is nice, wish it would have had a more Classic look than a low rider look, and the wheels aren't the best choice. Still, great Color choice. Monroe has a great color as well, but again, the wheels look too industrial for a sleek sports car. Pretty hard decision here

I'm not sure what I think about the carbon bonnet on the Banshee, I didn't like the look of it on mine. So i'm going for the Khamelion... 'tis a nice colour.