DiO

Best Donk Competition -Vote Now

Donks  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

icon11.gif

seriously, anyone up for 1. suv and 1. sedan

edit

round over Entry from Ghostman and others

"Hi Dio I would like to submit a car however it has not be done in LS its even more custom. Grey stole the cruiser, Ace did the mods and I photographed it. Front doors removed to aid in officers being able to get out quickly to arrest the reprobates. Bonnet removed to aid in cooling the big 3 Litre Turbo engine. Thank you for looking at our entry. Kind Regards Ghostman"

Cop car http://prod.cloud.ro..._LokxhQ/0_0.jpg http://prod.cloud.ro..._Gnsadg/0_0.jpg

Weeny wins however. It was Dio's (mine) http://prod.cloud.ro...krlthBw/0_0.jpg

didnt know who would face off against this of if they even expected me to put it up in a match. happened to have some fucked up car pics myself so here we are.

if u sick of me being in the polls, submit your facking cars

looking for a suv and sedan.

any submissions will be nice tho.

a beach bum match would be awesome. Take some shots of ur new beach mobiles.

icon11.gif

Coupes - Prarie vs Schwarzer!

Very interesting match here. Similar mods with similar pearly paint jobs. Might be my favorite pair yet. Both lesser recognizable cars too.

Prarie

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Schwarzer

cvaq.jpg

Schwarzter mos def. Don't like the paintjob or the carbon hood on the Prairie. I think the carbon works well with that green though.

I got a car I'll be poasterin later

and by poasterin later you mean sending to dio via PM, right? or like usual, just posting right here for all to see instead? :lol:...

Yeah. The pm system don't work on iOS... It's y'all's skins.. There's something wrong with both of them, the pm box shows up halfway off the screen... Other forums work ok so idk.

Coupes - Prarie vs Schwarzer!

Schwarzer wins

Schwarzerszaeaererer was miEn

next match

No matching theme. lack of entries. you all fail. New rule. No selfies from now on. i dont give a shit what your character looks like. and you dont get a good look at the car

Elegy

0_0.jpg

Stainer

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg