SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

dio stepped away to make a shake....so i scooped up his character on the hood of my turismo, (front end is so low you can scoop ppl up on yer car) and dumped his AFK ass on the train tracks... :yes:

heh

0_0.jpg

is that a train?

0_0.jpg

:o

0_0.jpg

:D

after he respawned, grove joined me...dio was still away

0_0.jpg

again u say...ok...scoop and place...(still no dio)

0_0.jpg

i left him there, wanted him to know what was happening. once he showed up, he stayed put on the tracks did the air thrust at the train....but...well....

0_0.jpg

later on bones showed up and joined the 3 of us...

we got creative

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Social Club won't load for me but none of my pics were anywhere near as good as these. It's a shame it wasn't showing me on the roof of the plane in bones' shots though.

so a few days ago, dio, knowing i loved the ultimate warrior when i was a kid, changed lulz to the warrior mask, and suggested i paint the turismo. finally got around to it. also had to finish up 17 friggen stunt jumps to get that damn lime greeen today too.....mannnnnnnnnn. lol

had a joint on the beach before i started my jump journey

0_0.jpg

after my jump journey

lmao, so nasty

0_0.jpg

however it has the black, green, orange, and red.

THE WARRIOR MOBLIEEEE!! (all this made possible by da-da-da-DIO!) lmao

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

and now for the sideshow comedy relief: kuz and ghostman. car diving from rooftops....

0_0.jpg

• Like 6

The Ultimate Warrior became a crazy, right-wing extremist after he retired from wrestling. Maybe he's gotten his head straight, maybe he hasn't, but I expect a scene nonetheless when he's inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year.

Also, there was a comic book he endorsed that was about him attacking and sodomizing Santa Claus.

icon11.gif

Otiz borrowed my bike for this stunt jump. IDK what happened to him but there goes my bike into the water

0_0.jpg

moar jumps

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

warrior mobile

0_0.jpg

Kuz and Ghostman suicide

0_0.jpg

PS Fanboy's new ride

0_0.jpg

• Like 4

The Ultimate Warrior became a crazy, right-wing extremist after he retired from wrestling. Maybe he's gotten his head straight, maybe he hasn't, but I expect a scene nonetheless when he's inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year.

Also, there was a comic book he endorsed that was about him attacking and sodomizing Santa Claus.

the REAL warrior is dead tho isn't he? think i remember someone telling me that. last time i payed attention to wwf was just before steve austin and them came in. think razor ramone had just started few months before...

the REAL warrior is dead tho isn't he? think i remember someone telling me that. last time i payed attention to wwf was just before steve austin and them came in. think razor ramone had just started few months before...

Still alive. He actually wrestled a single match in an independent wrestling promotion in 2008.

Bones the anchor man

0_0.jpg

... ... ... ...speechless...

---

the cornrow glitch is back :angry:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

destroying a vestra in 0.2 seconds...

0_0.jpg

flying over the city...

0_0.jpg

not really sure what this was all about...

0_0.jpg

monsta truck!!

0_0.jpg

random spawn in the alamo sea... reached shore and took this...

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Ace, sans lower abdomen

0_0.jpg

aesa before i sold it. ghostman and otiz failed at photobombing. tho they tried hard

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Ghosty Wosty Closety

0_0.jpg

Got a Monroe. Found it has a spare tire when the hood comes off. pretty neat

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Noone pisses me off and gets away with it...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

He didn't like it when I kept pomping my horn...

0_0.jpg

Yes, he had a right to be concerned before I robbed him...

0_0.jpg

GIANT HAND!!

0_0.jpg

Scenic shot again...

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

saw this group chillin early in the AM just after doin trash talk. they hanging out in that side park parking lot, just down from the scrapyard

0_0.jpg

monkey in a tree

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

ghost robbed the store, ace went in for moral support...i was on the rooftop blazin... duh dunna duh dun...fuckin blues tune right there

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

icon11.gif

http://rsg.ms/PaUM3O

http://rsg.ms/1gg4Vln

I'd appreciate a like

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

behind the scenes of other photos from people

0_0.jpg

Otiz

0_0.jpg

the rare sight of tree fitty. Sure as hell got a glamour shot for him

0_0.jpg

Hardsauce

0_0.jpg

Ghostman I think

0_0.jpg

Photowoman Otiz

0_0.jpg

ffbbjj showed me a cool glitch. with no bullet proof tires, shoot the middle of the rim. If all goes well the car will lower and the tires wont pop. He only has street suspension here. Not ever competition unlocked for his character. I might try this.

0_0.jpg

• Like 6

i don't want to spam the event topic with these extra curricular boring images... but gotta unload them somewhere right?? :D... make sure you thumb up the one at the end, it's my keeper :wub:...

fucking fitty all of a sudden?!?

0_0.jpg

a selfie after the photo shoot!!

0_0.jpg

the bar aftershots...

0_0.jpg

i damn near caught the explosion that killed just about everyone in the bar :lol:...

0_0.jpg

---

dat image tho!!

http://rsg.ms/PbxBpY

0_0.jpg

• Like 8