SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

icon11.gif

frolicking in the fountain.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

We did an Olympic trial. We seen if an impromptu race can be done of foot....It can. Race to the strip club

0_0.jpg

just as Kuz was getting up after being hit by the car

0_0.jpg

Despite that, Otiz fell down the freeway. Perhaps he thought it would be a short cut. Kuz still had the lead

0_0.jpg

Cutting through the construction yard

0_0.jpg

He gained ground but Kuz still won

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

yay for fountain frolicking! traa laa laa!!

was a great idea for racing. Kuz ran his ass off. ole no arms stopped to roll a joint. hard rolling and runnin ya know....won't even mention tryin to light the thing at full sprint was no easy trick,lol.

good race kuz, well done!

Kuz also made a great suggestion on doin free roam olympic events, structured by us. some races and shit, like he said, are way to hard to pull off. but being as how we want a good nite for olympic nite, we should get our shit together and try some stuff out. like that foot race...

• Like 4

i'm down for that... kind of like cannonball runs and shit too... i kind of want to forfeit my matches just to take photos during the events :lol:... maybe i'll do that in the freeroam ones... you were chasing them in a car, weren't you dio?? fucking brilliant...

I've had that Manana for weeks. I just recently decided to actually customize it. I like how it came out but I kind of rather have a Tornado because it has a convertible roof.

I'll probably just rock it for a while then get a Tornado later, or just trade it in for a hard top version...

Tennis is a stupid sport. I have a dart board and would rather play pool in a pub. I want bike trials and demo derbies as mini games. I just typed all that on my phone and realized this isn't the wishlist topic.

Fuckit

0_0.jpg

Me and gunny, he is masturbating behind me in that shot... He came and i left so we werent mutually there for very long..

Same jacket hat and glasses by chance..

• Like 2