SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

I did that one in full chrome, but bye the time i got it back to the beach for the photosesh it was dusk :(

Do, no hdtv?

I didnt realist sdtvs were still obtainable.

You can get an hdtv for 119, DO.

Stop smoking crack and get you some.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Went for a BF injection online. Off road I was catching up to a gauntlet easily against another player. its pretty fast on the road too. as far as i know its the fastest off roader and it takes one hell of a beating

0_0.jpg

this is why i chose it. fuck any other car up like this and you cant drive it. this with its high fenders and ground clearance it still went fine.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

it pulled to the right a bit but the wheel doesn't get jammed like it does on other cars.

edit

bones, how the fuck you manage that? lol

a bunch of us met up at a mansion somewhere and all the carnage in the street somehow smashed my car in... so when it spawned next to me somewhere else, it looked like that :lol:... there should be a photo of a few of us on top of it, i know someone took it...

icon11.gif

wow ur dude actually looks a bit different.

look at me, bones and RP parker. our characters look like fuckin brothers or something

the face morphing isnt that great

a bunch of us met up at a mansion somewhere and all the carnage in the street somehow smashed my car in... so when it spawned next to me somewhere else, it looked like that :lol:... there should be a photo of a few of us on top of it, i know someone took it...

I got it

0_0.jpg