SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

i did ;)... i also joined one called "Country LifeStyle", it came with the RDNK tag and a cool confederate flag logo :lol:... she'll be rocking that crew for the most part, but i did want to switch to the LULZ one every now and then if you're rocking a cool logo...

woww... it's all fun and games until shit like that starts happening in multiplayer... like the giant boulders and UFO's currently flooding public lobbies at the moment... i hope he left that shit in SP...

• Like 1

Damn. I like the odd customisation mod but if it affects other people's shit, fuck that.

I've seen cars with coloured tinted windows, different colour headlights, and even neon lights underneath, all neat shit.

A shout out to DiO and the Shirt Lulz crew - thanks for letting me flick my bean machine...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Jittery from all the coffee, clearly...

0_0.jpg

How many beans can I fit in one snap?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I even got the tattoo... :P

0_0.jpg

Weev's garage...it's a mecca for iGTA5 crew cars... :drool:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

So after Weev left to procure a Sentinel for me, I was left with his crew Sentinel but not allowed inside...so I took some glamour shots of it instead...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Then he came back with an iGTA crew Sentinel for me!!! And of course, I promptly got shot up by the cops and it was impounded...fuckin' cops...

0_0.jpg

...but I got it home safe and sound! :D

0_0.jpg:thumbup:

===

Poor Kuzette...helispawn fail...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 5