Jizzy

IV references.

Holy shit. Non-story, but immensely awesome spoilers regarding one of my favorite characters from IV.

I'm doing a random event mission where I'm driving a getaway car for Packie fucking McReary. That interview from a while back was mistaken. He hasn't said his name yet, but I'd know that voice anywhere. I really hope this isn't a one-time thing.

Edit:

It's not one-time, unless you want it to be. Packie gives you his contact info, and you can hire him for the heists later in the game.

You can do it before any heist. I did a couple missions before I found him, but it was before I even had control of Michael.

Also, I'm not even sure if he's guaranteed to be there. I don't know if it happens after a certain mission, or randomly.

THIS!! this was what i was talking about on the status feed... i didn't know if it was random or not...

i about shit a brick when i saw packie!! i thought they said he wasn't going to be in V?? can't wait to use him for heists... he can be the 4th wheel just about anytime for me...

• Like 1

Ah, this was the topic.

Trevor was right, Johnny was weak for Ashley. She got Johnny hooked on meth, and it turned him into the pathetic specimen whose head was caved in. Johnny was awesome in GTA IV, but his weakness for Ashley ruined him.

• Like 3

Just played through what I'm sure will be one of my many favorite moments in the game..

The moment when you first switch to Trevor

Not only was I incredibly happy to finally see Trevor living his crazy life in Blaine County, the next thing I see is Johnny f'n Klebitz and Ashley (it took me a while to realise that it was Ashley from TLAD actually). And later Terry and Clay..

The following cutscenes and mission were absolutely crazy and an awesome way of introducing Trevor.

• Like 3

Just played through what I'm sure will be one of my many favorite moments in the game..

The moment when you first switch to Trevor Not only was I incredibly happy to finally see Trevor living his crazy life in Blaine County, the next thing I see is Johnny f'n Klebitz and Ashley (it took me a while to realise that it was Ashley from TLAD actually). And later Terry and Clay.. The following cutscenes and mission were absolutely crazy and an awesome way of introducing Trevor.

That was the last mission I played last night. Chomping at the bit to get home and fire it up.

Check out the bodybuilding supplements website - probably don't need to tell you who runs it....

Also, as you drive around the sticks as Trevor, you sometimes pick up random radio transmissions. One of them mentions

Eddie Low

I wasn't concentrating and only really heard his name so not sure what it was all about...

Pretty big, epic mission that I won't spoil, but I spotted someone along the way.

While doing a mission in a chemical plant, I spotted ULPC, the government spook Niko works for in IV.

With all the FIB bullshit you deal with, I was wondering when he'd turn up.

You can do it before any heist. I did a couple missions before I found him, but it was before I even had control of Michael.

Also, I'm not even sure if he's guaranteed to be there. I don't know if it happens after a certain mission, or randomly.

I hope I haven't fucked up my chance to recruit him - I can't remember meeting him yet but he won't turn up where Massacre mentioned. Is he in the carpark itself?

• Like 1

Yes, sticking up the dollar pills. I think you might have to be in a 4 door car.

i was in a 2 door car when i saw him, he asked me to get a 4 door car and take him but i went to far and he disappeared, hope i can get him still.