Bowling1

Anticipation Scale

Anticipation Scale  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

UPDATE: After watching some more leaked gameplay videos I can see that the driving is more like a shitty racing game and not like Gta4. My anticipation level is now at 20% due to EXTREME disappointment about the car physics. I may now cancel my pre-order, not sure yet.

OptimumPx Quote,

One: We don't allow people to post leaked content on this forum, nor do we allow links to it.

Two: This topic isn't the place to talk about it anyway.

Just an FYI.

I think the driving will be fine and now that i've seen the map.. Im 100000% ready and excited for this game. I have never been this excited for a game before!

Hype levels have reached critical. The wait for this game is becoming increasingly harder, the next 5 days will feel like a month.

• Like 3

You gotta be fucking kidding me. /lock

Relax you fucking nerd. Don't browse the threads on this site with a bad attitude. Take a deep breathe, relax, and enjoy it for what it is.

Relax you fucking nerd. Don't browse the threads on this site with a bad attitude. Take a deep breathe, relax, and enjoy it for what it is.

*doesn't enjoy it, hope the game gets banned.

*hopes Jack Thompson gets his licensing back and demolishes this franchise.

• Like 2

Hype levels have reached critical. The wait for this game is becoming increasingly harder, the next 5 days will feel like a month.

I'm with ya. These last few days are just nagging at me. I just want it now. Quick, I should go to my local GameStop and steal it off the shelf!! Break in after hours that is. I just can't wait.

I don't mean to make anyone feel bad but I'm traveling 1000km to visit a terminally ill grandfather this weekend so I'll just be happy to have a decent game to play on the other side.

Sounds like you're acting like more of a bitch. I also have more of a life than you'll ever have Commander Dipshit McFapsalot. Honestly this topic is pointless shit. When topics that have no relevance are made, it spams the news feed. In case you've noticed in all of your 10 seconds here, there is a "latest forum discussions" header. Welcome to forums

• Like 1

Sounds like you're acting like more of a bitch. I also have more of a life than you'll ever have Commander Dipshit McFapsalot. Honestly this topic is pointless shit. When topics that have no relevance are made, it spams the news feed. In case you've noticed in all of your 10 seconds here, there is a "latest forum discussions" header. Welcome to forums

Take a deep breathe loser. In fact after reading this comment just leave. It's not good for your health to be a smart ass.

Take a deep breathe loser. In fact after reading this comment just leave. It's not good for your health to be a smart ass.

You meant breath, not breathe.

Welcome to the forums, you're going to have an interesting time here.

• Like 2

I am at about 60% right now. I used to be at 100% but I suspect that the driving mechanics/physics will be screwed up and/or non realistic because I have heard that the driving mechanics and physics have been changed from Grand Theft Auto 4 to more of a non-realistic San Andreas feel. Let us all know what your anticipation level is at and why. :)

you don't gotta worry about that. i just saw a couple of gameplay vids from people who've gotten early copies, and trust me... the game looks amazing. the cars have way better handling, the physics look realistic, you will love it.

• Like 1