jjue.jpg

oahz.jpg

8sjd.jpg

whkc.jpg

trum.jpgf2sj.jpg

TL:DR

- Customization includes choosing mom, dad, and grandparents

- You can choose your characters lifestyle which affects your skills

- You can choose gestures (like flipping dual birds)

- You can take selfies

- During robberies clerks may be armed

- When accepting an invite you are seamlessly warped there (in this case the starting line of a race) with no lobby wait

- Can choose specific roles in missions (sniper, lookout, crew leader, transporter, etc…)

- During missions teams have a set amount of lives

- Passive mode deactivated if you shoot

- You can place bounties

- When at your apartment you can do many activities such as having friends over, calling strippers, getting drunk,etc

- If other players in game are in a police chase you can watch it on weasel news, or even see it from your window

- You have to unlock content creator

- Created content can be ranked

• Like 9

I don't normally read the articles but if anyone cites TLDR for this one they're selling themselves short. I was impressed by the GTAO trailer and this article makes me want the game even more. Impressive.

This has me even more excited, so much to look forward to after we've completed GTA V.

Also, regarding GTAO expansion, I'm guessing GTA IV's Liberty City is going to be first in line for GTAO DLC, as it's practically ready to be implemented, Unless they've got secret plans to add older maps. I wonder how it'll work. Will it be a simple go to airport and catch a flight there (to a separate sandbox) , or an open world where you can physically fly there? However they do it, i'm looking forward to the future of GTAO!

• Like 5

This has me even more excited, so much to look forward to after we've completed GTA V.

Also, regarding GTAO expansion, I'm guessing GTA IV's Liberty City is going to be first in line for GTAO DLC, as it's practically ready to be implemented, Unless they've got secret plans to add older maps. I wonder how it'll work. Will it be a simple go to airport and catch a flight there (to a separate sandbox) , or an open world where you can physically fly there? However they do it, i'm looking forward to the future of GTAO!

I think they shouldn't put in Liberty City in yet, I think it would be very repetitive, even if they did add new heist missions and buildings etc. I'm kind of sick of Liberty city.

San Fierro and Las Venturas would be good add-ons, but they'd have to be as big as Los Santos with desert/countryside.

If GTA Online is a success, I can see a new GTA game on the next gen consoles within 3 years, most likely Vice City in the modern era. They have limited themselves somewhat I don't think there'll be a GTA game based in the past now (but I could be wrong).

• Like 1

6 friken days, these are gonna be tough and then another 14 until online drops. I have a feeling i will forget about online after i get my hands on this.

single player will be a distraction for online i think, you won't know where the time went

I think Liberty has more chance of being implemented just because it has already been made this era unlike LV or SF which would need to be remade to fit the current era, graphics and all.

For all we know the other cities could already be created. After all TLAD and TBOGT were created along with GTA4. Just released at a later date. And there won't be another GTA game for a while. I think GTA Online will become their primary focus for quite some time. Creating new areas, missions, ect. for at least the next 5-6 years. Other Rockstar projects could go to Next Gen over the next few years, But GTA will doubtfully be one of them.

Regardless, very excited for the game and for GTA Online.

Idk, I think the shelf life of gta online is still only about of year, especially with the next gen consoles comming out. People aren't going to keep their old console once there are games out for next gen...

Rockstar definitely isn't going to keep developing gtav online for 5-6 years...

I didn't say they would be developing online for 5 - 6 years. I just said that would be their focus over a whole new GTA on next gen. And while some people might be getting the new consoles, I'm not about to drop $400 on it just yet, and I'm sure there are others as well. I'm sure that there are plenty of people who will keep their old consoles. Hell I still play San Andreas on PS2. I'm especially keeping my current console for GTA Online if there is going to continuously be new content, as will many people on this site.

• Like 1

Not yet, but by next Christmas, there will be a lot more people with next gen consoles.

Gta6 is probably only 3-4 years away.

• Like 1

I really doubt it. Just because people get new consoles doesn't mean they stop playing their old ones. Idk how you came to that conclusion.

I'm not even remotely concerned with next gen and GTA6. All I care about right now is GTAV and GTAOnline on my good ol' current gen.