Pieface

What is Your Favourite GTA?

Grand Theft Auto  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Grand Theft Auto San Adreas is my favourite game by far and it seems I'm part of the herd in that regard.

My top 3 would be:

1 - GTA San Adreas

2 - GTA V

3 - GTA IV

I love my games like Grand Theft Auto as well It would be interesting to see peoples top 5 open world GTA style games.

I still think SA tops V for me, I don't know, maybe it's due to age. Back then I was a carefree, idealistic 16 year old. I had many happy memories causing havoc in SA, just fucking around in general. With V I feel like i'm forcing myself to do some of these things.

1. SA

2. V

3. VC

4. IV

5. III

But as i've said many times before, my opinion changes on a daily basis so that list is pretty irrelevant. I like them all I suppose, I can't choose a favourite.

Back then I was a carefree, idealistic 16 year old. I had many happy memories causing havoc in SA, just fucking around in general. With V I feel like i'm forcing myself to do some of these things.

Well said. I agree that my opinions change with age. I find it difficult to compare experiences that I had withIII, VC, and SA in contrast with IV and V.

I'd say VC in the first group.

And V in the second.

I'm beginning to think I liked the atmosphere of the older games... SA set in the 90's and VC in the 80's created brilliant atmospheres. I've simply never appreciated IV and V as much because of that "set in the modern day" route they went down.

I suppose my list would be:

1. SA

2. VC

3. V

4. III

5. IV

Either that or old age is simply making me appreciate these games less and less. At the moment, I really can't see me bothering to purchase any of the DLC for V or the next GTA they make.

• Like 1