PimpLippy

something simple

looking for something simple to play, the games i have now i've played to death and don't want to keep playing them anymore.

but at the same time if i stop it makes gta v pointless to buy as i will loose interest.

so i'm looking for a simple game to play that got some interest that will last at least a week, as i'll stop playing it after gta v is out.

anyone got ideas what to go for? not played a racer in awhile so maybe something in that genre?

small list of games i currently own:

gta sa

gta iv

battlefield 3

cod - 4, bo1,mw2, mw3, bo2

fallout 3 and new vegas

forza 3, 4, and horizon

farcry 3

brink

red dead redemption

any game i end up playing will have to be on xbox 360 though.

If you have Xbox Live gold, right now World Series of Poker: Full House Pro is free to gold members. There is also an Open Beta for World of Tanks that is also free to gold members. If you're wanting to go buy a game to play for a week I would look at getting Saints Row IV or God Mode off the Arcade.

Fallout or Skyrim. Those will only keep you busy for about 3 days.

If your opinion had ever had value, it would've lost it at that comment. Luckily, it never did, so you're breaking even.

• Like 1

Take a breather from your consoles for the next week. You'll be even more excited to play GTAV if you haven't played at anything in a week.

in the last 2 days i've played the console more than i have in the last 3 months, i've had my break lol

It's hard to tell. He is genuinely stupid, so it's a constant battle trying to decide if he's trolling or being stupid.

Wow massacre, there is a lot of hate built up inside of you. Bromanson was clearly trolling. Ban him. Ban him now. :yes:

Actually, though... A quick fun to play game would be state of decay. Id go for that.

• Like 1

Fetch your self a copy of Midnight Club L.A. you can ger on for like 9 bucks now, should keep you occupied for a few days.

yea i already have that aswell, knew i missed somthing out of my list, but not played it in awhile.

you know now i think about it i got serveral games i've not played in ages, guess i'm going to be playing them one by one for old times sake.