It would be cool if the skydiving in Gta V will be a bit more realistic. In Gta IV it was fine but in multiplayer when you would jump with friends others you see would lag by you. Hopefully it's more smooth this time which I think it will be. What is your guys thoughts of skydiving in Gta V?

Rockstar just confirmed on a Newswire article that skydiving will feature as an activity in V, but no epic-ness will be had. All skydiving will be "Decent or below. Mediocrity is to be expected."

i doubt it would be on the scale of just cause 2, because nothing will top that skydiving experience... but i don't know, this is pretty high up there, it seems like it might be kind of entertaining...

trailer-2-bailout.jpg

im just hoping that army jeep makes it ,because it would be sad if it hit the ground and blows up then what would you drive when you got to the ground.

actually it would be cool if the jeep had a parachute .

i doubt it would be on the scale of just cause 2, because nothing will top that skydiving experience...

This. The combo of parachute and grappling hook meant you could throw yourself from the top of the Mile High Club, then land nonchalantly on the ground. Bliss. Hopefully in GTAV you always have a parachute, whether you deploy it or not is up to you. Luis hasn't always been so lucky...oh the splatter.

Just a thought but what if Rockstar includes one of those Vomet Comets (airplanes that fly above gravitational pull of the earth)? THAT would be a fun aircraft to jump out of hah Or if we could have the ability to do a space jump.. :jumpy:

938537_20071126_embed003.jpg

121015_sky_tout2.jpg

Space jump won't happen, but I'd love to see a zero-G environment like the Vomit Comet. If we're able to explore cargo areas of in-flight planes in multiplayer, infinite fun will be had.

Even with a wingsuit you'd still need a parachute for the landing. I'd like to be able to shoot while parachuting, so I could shoot down a chopper or kill some pedestrians on the ground.

• Like 1

Even with a wingsuit you'd still need a parachute for the landing. I'd like to be able to shoot while parachuting, so I could shoot down a chopper or kill some pedestrians on the ground.

You dont need a parachute for suicide

The wingsuit could be an outfit you could get from your wardrobe.

You dont need a parachute for suicide

The wingsuit could be an outfit you could get from your wardrobe.

You don't need a wingsuit for suicide... It would be pretty pointless if it was just a costume that didn't actually function, in my opinion.

• Like 1