CaPn bOnEs

Official Box Art Revealed...

Sceptical about what? The PS3 bundle was announced at Sony's E3 event.

Yea i know but its easy to fake al you need is a little bit of photoshop skills and a good printer.

furthermore the photo looks to be taken in a car, like somebody bought it and is taking it home.

again, another person accidentally damaging one of the packages and taking it home for further inspection... brace yourselves people, a shit storm of leaks and spoilers are coming... and i for one will be deleting all of them even remotely close on facebook... and here when i see them...

for the fans sake, for pete's sake...

• Like 5

Just think, some dick head is probably playing the game right now...

people that are reviewing the game are probably playing it right now...

Exactly, Fucking dicks.

• Like 1

again, another person accidentally damaging one of the packages and taking it home for further inspection... brace yourselves people, a shit storm of leaks and spoilers are coming... and i for one will be deleting all of them even remotely close on facebook... and here when i see them...

Yes, i agree with deleting all the leaks that come from people stealing the game.

The ps3 boneheadness leaks were one thing, but outright stealing a gta game is a nothing thing. They are both things <_<

Do you think there will be a notable difference in the 1080p vs 720p as per the case suggest?

Could be there both 720 but just upscaled and xbox advertises it as 1080. Don't know.

Do you think there will be a notable difference in the 1080p vs 720p as per the case suggest?

Could be there both 720 but just upscaled and xbox advertises it as 1080. Don't know.

why would rockstar write the game one using 1080 and one 720. They've already stated there won't be a single difference in quality.

Calm down guys, you can upscale the resolution to 1080 on Xbox, doesn't make any difference in quality.

I really don't wanna see any leaked gameplay, must keep the first experience fresh.

didn't know that about Xbox

I love what R* is doing with the minimalist approach to the game case. Just enough to intrigue newcomers to the series and more than enough to let the franchise vet know exactly what they're in for this go-round.

The 17th can't come quick enough.

• Like 1

Damn.. I guess I should stay away from anything video game related and social media on the internet as much as possible starting now.. I was planning on doing that anyway, but only in a couple of days, didn't think I'd have to do it this early.

At least there's good people on this forum who will make sure this is a "safe", spoiler free environment though.

Calm down guys, you can upscale the resolution to 1080 on Xbox, doesn't make any difference in quality.

There will be little to no difference between the PS3 & Xbox 360 versions of the game. Even though the Xbox 360 has upscaling software, the difference most of the time is negligible. Because most PS3 games are automatically upscaled by HDTV's to 1080p as well.

Also with Rockstar saying that there is no difference in the graphical output of both versions of the game, I'm inclined to believe them. Especially over any Shitbox Fans...

This photo showed up on Facebook news wire. It's from GTA 5 page

you mean, GTA 5 page, gtaengine.com?? the one that spams their link to the latest video 50 times a day? they banned me because i kept calling out their bullshit... they're just as bad as gta5tv at creating stories like this because of their giant social media fanbase...

those poor unfortunate souls stuck looking at their lies all the time...