Bmw1126

What will u be playing till the game comes out

Since the release date isn't until mid September what games will u continue to play and what games do u look forward to playing?

For me ill continue playing ncaa football 13, madden 13, Hitman, Assassins creed, and previous gta games. As far as games coming out I wasn't planning on getting anything else since we were so sure of a spring release.

I'll be trying to get through my gigantic pile of games I haven't even started yet (I'm a horder pretty much). I'm actually a bit happy the game got delayed.

Some games I've been meaning to start/finish:

Kingdoms Of Amalur

Risen 2

Alpha Protocol

Metal Gear Solid 4

Vanquish

Bioshock 2

Resistance 2 and 3

Alan Wake

Bulletstorm

Infamous 2

Gears Of War 2 and 3

etc etc etc

I really should stop buying games.

Well im going to one day beat blood money. During that time I will have a heavy dose of sports games Ncaa madden NBA. I will play forza and one day it will be September 17th.

I have no idea what game you are talking about but if you mean GTAV, I'll be spending most of my time playing Watch Dogs ; South Park: The Stick of Truth ; and TES Online

I recently got back into San Andreas. Took me back to a time where I felt the urge to throw my controller against the wall doing those races. Haven't felt that in a while :)

I'll pick up Hitman at some point, in between playing Skate 3 and Skyrim.

I don't know, I lost interest of Max Payne a month after it's release because of how unbalanced Multiplayer was. I still fucking love that game so I might buy the DLC and play that. I'll probably buy the new MoH play some BF3 and World of Warcraft.

this will give me time to play some of the spring releases that i thought might not get my attention like last of us, crysis 3, and others... september seems like a good window for me, i can't think of anything worth playing around that time...

I'll just have to catchup on all the games that I've missed this past year, I think the summer draught won't have much.

Assassins Creed (Revelations and III)

Batman Arkham city

Hitman

Fable III

etc. loads of other games that i've missed!

I don't know, I lost interest of Max Payne a month after it's release because of how unbalanced Multiplayer was. I still fucking love that game so I might buy the DLC and play that. I'll probably buy the new MoH play some BF3 and World of Warcraft.

The new MoH sucks IMO. Don't buy it unless you really want the BF4 beta key

Skyrim, Fallout 3, and a bit more trophy whoring in ACIII. And I'll probably keep a foot in GTA IV (and now RDR) for the occasional outburst of forum deathmatches.

Yeah it kinda does suck, try the new ghost recon, I liked it a lot better.

Yeah it kinda does suck, try the new ghost recon, I liked it a lot better.

Played it. I liked the Multiplayer for MoH plus I'd like to get a BF4 beta key to see if it'll be a flop like BF3.

ohh i forgot, the new god of war comes out in spring too, that'll be something else to occupy my time... might even pick up max payne 3 to play again if i see it cheap enough... i could play through the story again and dabble in the multiplayer to try and help out the IGTA crew...

maybe i will also finally have time to check out that far cry 3 game everyone seems to be talking about...

i really really want to play the last of us though... that's priority #1...