Guest Marney1

Post a picture you have taken

I kill spiders because If they were a 1000x my size they wouldn't think twice about killing me in a way far more cruel than being quickly ended by a sneaker

i took a few photos from the tigers/red sox game tonight... we lost :(...

-----

the entrance...

post-24-0-05199900-1381900417_thumb.jpg

the scoreboard...

post-24-0-70475100-1381901465_thumb.jpg

my spot on the rail :lol:...

post-24-0-62721500-1381900463_thumb.jpg

'twas a very overcast day in D-Town...we had standing room only tickets, there's no way we were gonna be fast enough to purchase good seats, or rich enough to afford them... but it doesn't matter at comerica, there's a ton of good places to stand and watch the game...

• Like 2

haha. That's actually the headquarters for baseball in my state. And don't laugh at Australian baseball. We got the silver medal at the 2004 olympics competition. The one the US didn't even qualify for. :v

Seriously, though. I miss baseball at the olympics.

• Like 1

Aw9d6JT.jpg?1

Yeah so, my PS3 died. If it was just for me i would have just held off and got the ps4 on launch. But, my Son also plays the PS3 when i'm at work, and we got him a couple of games as Christmas presents already... So we needed to buy another one (I'm such a mug, thanks Sony). At least i don't have to buy a PS4 until next year now, and i can still play GTAO for the most part.

You're never too young to patronize the streetwalkers and prostitutes of your community; go to your nearest street corner/slum and support the local underground economy today!

THIS PSA BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE WHORES' UNION

I operated a diner in one of those themed village things, where the employees have to dress up and stay in character all the time. It was an old west town, and my diner was called the Slop Hole. People thought that was a whorehouse, too.

Morons didn't know the Stink Hole was on the other side of town. <_<

• Like 2

"Sugar shack"? My, that's a strange-looking whorehouse.

You're too young to know what a whorehouse looks like Mister... :P

BUT HE'S GOT THE INTERNET!

You're never too young to patronize the streetwalkers and prostitutes of your community; go to your nearest street corner/slum and support the local underground economy today!

THIS PSA BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE WHORES' UNION

I'm sure you'd find a passable transexual down there looking for a little boylove.