Guest Marney1

Post a picture you have taken

@River - I did something very similar at college. For one of my finals, i chose reflections as a subject matter. I'll try and find my pics and post them later. (not digital)

My cat

1044842_3095162395591_713007012_n.jpg

Do it! I have a thing for reflections and photography lol

Yeah i loved that water droplet on the flower, with the grass reflecting in it.

7vx4r0v.jpg

2InI3kr.jpg

SUR1Jsb.jpg

wh3KniT.jpg

I took those on an old Olympus camera with a sepia lens filter on it, and 35mm film. I may post more later.

• Like 2

it was an image of a nice southern farm thingy

I like these style of images, mainly because I love old southern farms and shit, but they're definitely my favourite of your works

@ Dup Very cool man! The sepia works really well with those images also. I've used some "real" filters before but for most stuff I do after shooting these days. (although I do have some weird glass filters that sit in my bag)

@ Cyantist Thanks! I took a shit ton of those style images up in Ohio. That one was in Defiance Ohio. I found 2 more nice abandoned farm houses while up there. (perfect bowl smoking places lol)

Here is one from the yard yesterday.

pZYD_2179_zps4f959c81.jpg

• Like 1

Do you plant a bunch of flowers around your place so you have things to take pictures of, or is gardening your true calling?

I do love gardening! It is true. I even built (and hand dug) a stone retaining wall. It keeps me in shape lol. Sometimes my friends give me shit about it because I do all of my own yard work and my gfs and my moms. Its pretty crazy but someone has to do it and it's better than jogging :D

I love the beetle on the red petal. I have some awesome hummingbird photos too.

Nice! Your feeder is much cooler than mine too. (mines very generic)

Do you plant a bunch of flowers around your place so you have things to take pictures of, or is gardening your true calling?

I do love gardening! It is true. I even built (and hand dug) a stone retaining wall. It keeps me in shape lol. Sometimes my friends give me shit about it because I do all of my own yard work and my gfs and my moms. Its pretty crazy but someone has to do it and it's better than jogging :D

I love the beetle on the red petal. I have some awesome hummingbird photos too.

Nice! Your feeder is much cooler than mine too. (mines very generic)

Hahah, I love gardening too! I grow mint leaves, cabbage, peas, potatoes and spinach (I actually have my own ploughing machine!). I'm not much of a flower person, but that is definitely something I want to get into. I can't be bothered to post any pictures, maybe later.