Comparing the two consoles is pointless, you get nothing out of it other than fights. It's unlikely you'll come across anyone on the Internet who you can have a civilised conversation with in regards to PS3 vs. Xbox vs. PC

Comparing the two consoles is pointless, you get nothing out of it other than fights. It's unlikely you'll come across anyone on the Internet who you can have a civilised conversation with in regards to PS3 vs. Xbox vs. PC

Even IRL friends get heated on the discussion, trying to proclaim that one is better because...etc.

I prefer Xbox 360, but only because I've never been exposed to a PS3. I'm sure if I were to experience the PS3 outside of a store display on a tiny screen, while standing up, I'd enjoy it more than my Xbox.

*goes to play PS3*

*Update to the latest software!*

*Turns off PS3, plays WoW*

Story of my life... Whenever I want to play PS3, I have to update the game. When the update is done, I don't want to play anymore, until next time when it happens again...

• Like 1

*goes to play PS3*

Story of my life... Whenever I want to play PS3, I have to update the game. When the update is done, I don't want to play anymore, until next time when it happens again...

AGREED! Honestly fucks me right off, i play saints row 3 just because it never has updates.

1. PSN doesn't get taken down everyday, that happened like once last year, just like it happened to XBL the other year as well...

XBL wasn't down for ages though.

It's kind of irrelevant how long it was down, the fact is it was down. Fanboys like to act like Xbox Live is free from security issues, when in fact, much like everything else that Microsoft has ever released, it is far from secure.

*goes to play PS3*

AGREED! Honestly fucks me right off, i play saints row 3 just because it never has updates.

Then don't update. "O Cancel" is there for a reason.

*goes to play PS3*

then i cant play the game :\

Then play more often, or get faster internet. I've never had an issue because of updates.

im with virgin, fibre optic broadband, and it took over 45 minutes on max Payne the other day, maybe i dont play enough, still annoys me

*goes to play PS3*

then i cant play the game :\

You can play offline.