Qdeathstar

Why aren't there any Chinese people or other asian people on this site?

I would like to chat with some chinese people, so if your chinese or know someone who is let me know! BTW, i mean really chinese, not you live and grew up in american but look asian.

Ok, thanks.

You'll probably find that most of the members on this forum are generally from English speaking nations, or are dutch. If we all learnt to type in Chinese and got the boss to change the site into a chinese language then you'd probably get your wish QD. xx

You'll probably find that most of the members on this forum are generally from English speaking nations, or are dutch.

Or dutch? English speaking nations OR Dutch.

I have to ask, why the emphasis on the Dutch?

I speak 13 languages including some traditional chinese, but I can't write in other language than english. Like I told you before I'm one mixed nigga.. or spic or cracker.. or yellow person.. whatever!

• Like 1

East-asians have their own internet network, this is the English side. Those who do go on these sites are fluent in English and probably grew up in a place like Hong Kong, Singapore or Thailand.

I speak 13 languages including some traditional chinese, but I can't write in other language than english. Like I told you before I'm one mixed nigga.. or spic or cracker.. or yellow person.. whatever!

No shit? How do you speak Traditional Chinese? Traditional is a writing style. More complex and beautiful characters.

I would know. I speak and write some Chinese.

Hey the women that taught me said she was teaching me chinese. I never new Traditional Chinese was a writing style. I just assumed she was teaching me traditional chinese because she was old. Thanks for the tip though.

Well, i didnt realize this topic got this many replies...

Someone a couple of posts said chinese people dont post here because they dont speak english...

Well, there arent even any ethnically chinese people here?

Hey the women that taught me said she was teaching me chinese. I never new Traditional Chinese was a writing style. I just assumed she was teaching me traditional chinese because she was old. Thanks for the tip though.

I love old Chinese women. Cutest old people on the face of the Earth.

I'd like to apologize for sounding twatty and arrogant. I just now looked at that post. Looks twatty to me.

Keep learning. Especially when there's nothing else to do.

• Like 1

Well, i didnt realize this topic got this many replies...

Someone a couple of posts said chinese people dont post here because they dont speak english...

Well, there arent even any ethnically chinese people here?

Probably some. But with 100% east asian parents, that then moved to San Francisco or another place in Calfornia, having kids there and not passing on the language.