Massacre

The Food Topic

I haven't had good Mexican food in ages. Chimichangas make life worth living. Actually, I need to go mention that in the other topic...

You would be surprised at how many restaurants and even roach coaches claim they make

the proper Mexican Food out here. In reality they make what the local populace will except.

Same with Chinese. They rape it. Can't find decent combination fried rice even. They suck ass.

But then again I am spoiled because I grew up in California where all food is killer.

I think Liberty City is only good for their hot dogs and their nuts, just like in GTA IV.

Put their weiners and nuts in your mouth. That's New York. Howyadoin? Faghedaboudit.

Their pizza is overrated, too. Chicago is the correct side of that battle.

How did you know?

One of the best pizzas I ever had was in Chicago!!!

Plus their hot dogs own over NYC, they're like specialty grilled dogs.

I haven't had good Mexican food in ages. Chimichangas make life worth living. Actually, I need to go mention that in the other topic...

There was this tiny Mexican place down the street from my house in Toronto that made life worth living. That brings back great memories. You'd order from this tiny man behind the counter, there were only a few tables, often packed, and whatever he'd make for you was delicious and authentic.

I can't find good Mexican nearby anymore, there's only a chain restaurant that feels gimmicky. :no:

If you live in new York there is a show called American gypsies go eat at their restaurant and see what it's like.

As someone of Italian decent, I can tell you that thing you call a pizza is disgusting. Mayonnaise + Pizza = :no:

Like the Italians would know, you guys should use more than the same 4 ingredients in every dish.

http://www.accommodation-durham.com/page/menu_at_the_kings_head

Going here for a meal tomorrow. Been before and it's extremely nice, especially for reasonably priced pub food. Anyone got any ideas on what to get?

If anyone is going out to eat in the future it'd be cool to post menus etc here :)

This mornings breakfast, lovely stuff.

Remove the egg and I'd grub. Vegetarian beans and Beef Franks are deliciously delicious. I use to love that stuff in elementary.