Massacre

The Food Topic

I don't have a single drop of Italian blood in me, but being from Long Island the Italian culture all around rubs off on ya.

Something make me think Brian is a real old school Italian

He dissed my fuckin' pignoli. He's the ultimate mangiacake. Also, please do not associate Jersey Shore characters with "old-school Italians".

• Like 2

He dissed my fuckin' pignoli. He's the ultimate mangiacake. Also, please do not associate Jersey Shore characters with "old-school Italians".

Pine nuts have the weirdest fucking texture and taste like ass. Still better than water chestnuts.

I hate water chestnuts with a burning passion, although I haven't had pine nuts in a long time so maybe I might like them now.

Jersey Shore characters are old school italians so you can fuhgedaboudit!

No, they are most certainly not. Compare a Jersey Shore character to my late grandmother. You'll find that the differences between them are very clear and numerous.

Also, this has nothing to do with food.

Just made some pizza but I ate it before getting a pic :P

Pepperoni and ham with some mozzarella and tomato sauce, came out good.

Tomato and scotch bonnet sauce. It's a home made sauce i make occasionally. It's simply; Baby Plum tomato boiled in a saucepan with a small amount of water and milk, a knob of butter, salt, pepper, finely chopped bonnets, with some lemon and basil. Boiled until the right consistency.

• Like 1

And they say British food is bland.

Also, Scotch bonnet sauce? I'd very much like the recipe if you're willing to divulge it.

That's a misconception from people who go purposefully looking for the worst pictures/video they can.

A method I hope to try very soon.

And they say British food is bland.

Also, Scotch bonnet sauce? I'd very much like the recipe if you're willing to divulge it.

That's a misconception from people who go purposefully looking for the worst pictures/video they can.

A method I hope to try very soon.

TAZ FUCKING FROZENED!1 :lol:

Never understood the name "Ruby Tuesdays". Tuesday is the least significant day of the week. Though speaking of pretzel cheeseburgers, the assholes at my local Wendy's gave me a pretzel bun bacon cheeseburger WITHOUT the fucking pretzel bun. Cunts.

• Like 1

Never understood the name "Ruby Tuesdays". Tuesday is the least significant day of the week. Though speaking of pretzel cheeseburgers, the assholes at my local Wendy's gave me a pretzel bun bacon cheeseburger WITHOUT the fucking pretzel bun. Cunts.

Thats pretty funny... Did you return it?