Massacre

The Food Topic

Sriracha marinated chicken for dinner.
*Looks up Sriracha* This is what I found : "Within the United States, Sriracha sauce is most commonly associated with the version produced by Huy Fong Foods, colloquially known as "rooster sauce"[1] or "cock sauce".[" So... You like Cock Sauce on your chicken, eh?

I've been addicted to sriracha for a solid two months now after discovering it. I eat it on almost everything. In fact, I have two bottles; one I mixed my homegrown Serrano peppers and garlic cloves into. Shit's straight up silly.

Grubbin' hard on some tofu pad thai. Chose the 10/10 spiciness level this time with extra peanuts. Fucking delicious but my asshole is going to hate me tonight,

And I'm not shy about growing them :D
Trade places?

I'm good, man. I like the titty billboards and ability to get beer within a mile of.. anywhere. Every place has its disadvantage though.. I hate the heat dry climate, noise, and light pollution. Not to mention most people here are unfriendly assholes.

Macadamia nut crusted swordfish with garlic-sauteed vegetable medley. Fuck yeah!

Sounds like my kinda place.

In other news, a chocolate mug cake that actually works. Has a nice molten center, too. Recipe makes enough batter to split between two mugs. Courtesy of Cook's Country.

"We developed this recipe in a full-size, 1200-watt microwave. If you’re using a compact microwave with 800 watts or fewer, increase the cooking time to 90 seconds for each interval. For either size microwave, reset to 50 percent power at each stage of cooking. Use a mug that holds at least 11 ounces, or the batter will overflow. The bittersweet chocolate is added at two points.

Ingredients

• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, chopped, plus 1 ounce broken into 4 equal pieces
  • 1/4 cup (1 3/4 ounces) sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup (1 1/4 ounces) all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder

Instructions

• 1. Microwave butter and chopped chocolate in large bowl, stirring often, until melted, about 1 minute. Whisk sugar, eggs, cocoa, vanilla, and salt into chocolate mixture until smooth. In separate bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Whisk flour mixture into chocolate mixture until combined. Divide batter evenly between 2 (11-ounce) coffee mugs.
  • 2. Place mugs on opposite sides of microwave turntable. Microwave at 50 percent power for 45 seconds. Stir batter and microwave at 50 percent power for 45 seconds (batter will rise to just below rim of mug). Press 2 chocolate pieces into center of each cake until chocolate is flush with top of cake. Microwave at 50 percent power for 35 seconds (cake should be slightly wet around edges of mug and somewhat drier toward center). Let cakes rest for 2 minutes. Serve."

No, seriously, that shit is the bomb. In summer, you don't even need to heat up a kitchen with an oven. In winter, you can satisfy your cold bones with a warm cake.

The fact that a country like the good ol' USA could invent something as... suicidal as this food his horrifying. Here's a picture:

deep_fried_butter_on_a_stick_with_sugar.jpg

You wanna know what that is? You really want to? That right there, is DEEP-FRIED. BUTTER. ON A STICK. WITH SUGAR! I know right? You wanna know how many calories are IN that... that monstrosity? 1,200! Compare that to a Big Mac, which only has 740 calories. That thing right there is a deep-fried heart attack! You'd need like, nearly two Big Macs to get that many calories! What is wrong with you Iowa?

The fact that a country like the good ol' USA could invent something as... suicidal as this food his horrifying. Here's a picture:

deep_fried_butter_on_a_stick_with_sugar.jpg

You wanna know what that is? You really want to? That right there, is DEEP-FRIED. BUTTER. ON A STICK. WITH SUGAR! I know right? You wanna know how many calories are IN that... that monstrosity? 1,200! Compare that to a Big Mac, which only has 740 calories. That thing right there is a deep-fried heart attack! You'd need like, nearly two Big Macs to get that many calories! What is wrong with you Iowa?

Hardee's/Carl's Jr. has a burger with the same number of calories, and it is delicious. This seems unnecessary.

The fact that a country like the good ol' USA could invent something as... suicidal as this food his horrifying. Here's a picture: deep_fried_butter_on_a_stick_with_sugar.jpg You wanna know what that is? You really want to? That right there, is DEEP-FRIED. BUTTER. ON A STICK. WITH SUGAR! I know right? You wanna know how many calories are IN that... that monstrosity? 1,200! Compare that to a Big Mac, which only has 740 calories. That thing right there is a deep-fried heart attack! You'd need like, nearly two Big Macs to get that many calories! What is wrong with you Iowa?
Hardee's/Carl's Jr. has a burger with the same number of calories, and it is delicious. This seems unnecessary.
Still, the Deep Fried Butter on a stick is just... odd.