Massacre

The Food Topic

I tried Burger King's strips of random unwanted parts of a chicken, recently, in buffalo sauce-coated form. I do not suggest trying them. Too much sauce, sauce of dreadful quality containing far too much vinegar. 1/10. would be 0/10, but it was technically food.

Also, their fish sandwich is much smaller than it used to be, and the breading has become chewy. I hate Burger King more every time I acknowledge it.

I worked there when I was in school. I haven't eaten there since.

I had the misfortune of trying Mickey D's Mighty Wings just now. The only thing "mighty" about these bird appendages is when they leave your lower GI. Dry meat with an overly crunchy breading for a buck apiece? Fuck you too, McDonald's.

Cleveland just must be a giant shit hole. I'm not saying Mcdonalds is the definition of quality, but when I tried them here, the wings were nice.

Of the Big Three nationally available fast-food joints (Mickey D's, Wendy's, and BK), which do you all prefer?

Also, Mcdonalds, but I rarely eat fast food, most often I eat it is like once every six months. McChicken is the way to go.

Of the Big Three nationally available fast-food joints (Mickey D's, Wendy's, and BK), which do you all prefer?

I would walk for miles to avoid eating any of them, mate.

• Like 2

They all taste the same when I am drunk at 2am, which co-incidentally is the only time I seem to eat there....

• Like 1

Butternut Squash Bisque, a perfect dinner dish for the fall. I could eat this every night during the cold season.

Is KFC not available in some states?

Had 1kg of Bacon for breakfast... With Eggs.

Not sure how bacon is in straya but it better not have been those stupid thin strips of bacon.

Huh. I guess Vietnamese expats are hipsters that have poor taste in food. Who'da thunk it?

*adjusts fedora, dons ironic T-shirt with sarcastic slogan on both sides*

I'm well aware that it's Vietnamese, just as you are well aware that I was referring to American sriracha-users. Don't be a proud american.

Also, the Vietnamese make some of the worst food in Asia.

You must have never tried a bowl of pho or bun. You're right, though. Those two dishes + sriracha aside, Vietnamese food isn't too high on the list of good Asian food niches.

Don't be a proud american.

You know better than to make that request^. -_-

Also, just because something's fallen into the mainstream doesn't mean it should be dismissed and ignored. Why sriracha's become the object of a culinary fad/hipster adoration, I'll never know. I do know, though, that it sure beats any Yankee chili sauce.

There's an "authentic" joint in my city that offers the authentic stuff. Fried pig intestine, beef cheek, etc. Fuckin' nasty. Gimme my General Tso's and call it a day.

it sure beats any Yankee chili sauce.

Wouldn't know. Tobasco sauce tastes like vinegar, so I avoid any similar sauce. Not a fan of sriracha (have tried both traditional and Americanized versions) and find its popularity annoying and unjust.

If I want my food spicy, I'll use cayenne, either powdered or fresh and finely sliced.