lol, that should give you enough time to get the job done.

I'm listening to my Skyrim-themed metal playlist atm. It's mostly full of Immortal, Enslaved, Nile, Bathory, Blind Guardian, Amon Amarth, Morbid Angel etc. It makes those mundane moments of my life when I'm not playing Skyrim more memorable.

icon11.gif

MIKKEL AND KRAL BACK TOGETHER

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Welcome Firesouldiers. 12 years ago, i fell in love with his voice, 11 years ago i called him up, asking him to do some guest vocals on an album called "Everblack" 10 years ago he joined me in Mercenary´s devasting vocal duo. 8 years ago we won an award for best danish metal vocalists for the combined effort on 11 Dreams, which won best Danish Metal album 2004. 6 years ago we drifted apart, but the love for his vocals never ever faded. Last year i called him up again..., i simply could not resist..... Presenting the return of Award winning vocal duo extraordinaire aká The Brothers Of Slaughter..................................Mikkel Sandager Pedersen is Back!!!!!!

If they repeat the fucking magic that was 11 Dreams I will JIZZ SO HARD!

If you don't know, 11 Dreams by Mercenary is my favorite album or all time more or less. It'll always be in my top 5 for sure.

icon11.gif

MIKKEL AND KRAL BACK TOGETHER

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Welcome Firesouldiers. 12 years ago, i fell in love with his voice, 11 years ago i called him up, asking him to do some guest vocals on an album called "Everblack" 10 years ago he joined me in Mercenary´s devasting vocal duo. 8 years ago we won an award for best danish metal vocalists for the combined effort on 11 Dreams, which won best Danish Metal album 2004. 6 years ago we drifted apart, but the love for his vocals never ever faded. Last year i called him up again..., i simply could not resist..... Presenting the return of Award winning vocal duo extraordinaire aká The Brothers Of Slaughter..................................Mikkel Sandager Pedersen is Back!!!!!!

If they repeat the fucking magic that was 11 Dreams I will JIZZ SO HARD!

If you don't know, 11 Dreams by Mercenary is my favorite album or all time more or less. It'll always be in my top 5 for sure.

I may have to give it a listen.

icon11.gif

Black Sabbath are still going to continue recording their new material, but Iommi will be doing his bits from the UK now. I can't imagine a tour will be likely, though.

True. Im not missing out concert wise. If they even bothered to come to Canada, tickets would prolly be $1000

icon11.gif

Black Sabbath are still going to continue recording their new material, but Iommi will be doing his bits from the UK now. I can't imagine a tour will be likely, though.

True. Im not missing out concert wise. If they even bothered to come to Canada, tickets would prolly be $1000

And Ozzy's voice would probably sound like shit, too.

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

And Ozzy's voice would probably sound like shit, too.

This is true.

Ive started listening to this band. Love this song

icon11.gif

^Serial? That's pretty awesome.

I don't know if the following video has been posted here or in the Skyrim topic or at all, but I'll post it because it's awesome.

that was epic.

Yeah. If you want the mp3 of it, chek out his site.

http://www.shredguitareric.com/

The Skyrim cover is actually one of his least impressive efforts.

Check out his cover of wham's "Careless Whisper"

I love this one

icon11.gif

My non-metal friends like that guys shit mostly because they are dorks. They probably dont realize if they like that, they would probably like a and like symphony x.

gotta love that dude's green lantern tat.

So, Mike Smith left Suffocation. Meh. Dave Culross is replacing him, and imo, he's just as good a drummer.

Also

DEATH Tribute Dates Announced

death2.jpgSeven Members who played in the legendary metal band DEATH will hit the road in the Death To All Tour 2012 in benefit of Sweet Relief. This five-city tour will feature a majority of DEATH's amazing musicians, as well as special guests. This tour is to celebrate the life and music of Chuck Schuldiner, as well as to raise awareness of Sweet Relief Musicians Fund – a charity that provides financial assistance to career musicians faced with illness, disability or age-related problems.

This tour will kick off in San Francisco, CA and work its way to Orlando, FL - stopping in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York along the way.

The drums will be handled by Gene Hoglan ("Individual Thought Patterns", "Symbolic") and Sean Reinert ("Human"). On bass will be Steve DiGiorgio ("Human", "Individual Thought Patterns") and Scott Clendenin ("The Sound Of Perseverance"). Guitar duties will be shared by Paul Masvidal ("Human"), Shannon Hamm ("The Sound of Perseverance") and Bobby Koelble ("Symbolic").

Death to All 2012 tour dates:

June 22 - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA

June 23 - House of Blues – West Hollywood, CA

June 26 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL

June 28 - Irving Plaza – New York, NY

June 30 - The Beacham - Orlando, FL

:fap: :fap: :fap:

If only Andy Laroque was there as well.