i didn't even bother with the limited editions... i figured the sniper challenge was enough... the only thing worth it would be the agency weapon pack, but to be honest, i'll be unlocking plenty of weapons during the game... the latest limited edition game packages have been pretty shitty... even the assassins creed 3 one is... $120 for a statue and flag?? no thanks...

i still haven't watched these new videos in the past month or so... i can't believe how much they've revealed in the few i did see, like duffman mentioned... this game was always ripe for interpretation, watching a walkthrough feels like a spoiler alert...

it kinda takes away from the whole discovery method, the trial and error that makes the hitman games so addictive... if i already know the right route, or the disguises available, then how will i ever enjoy the initial WTF moment?? the "how the hell do i do this?!" moment??

^that is what hitman is... when you finally discover your own path to the end of the mission, the one you'd been perfecting the last few tries... it's orgasmic at times...

• Like 1

Craze add me so we can do contracts mode together! Im gonna try to platinum this game so I will need your help :D

Or bones..... I know there are gonna be contracts trophies and i nedda get them.....

Alleged leaked trophy list for the Hitman HD trilogy......

http://news.softpedi...ed-300791.shtml

Im not sure...... but that trophy list looks legit...... Right now im just gonna focus on getting platinum on Absolution.... Gonna need your help with contracts tho bones.... your probably my only PSN friend that's gettin it.

Im not sure...... but that trophy list looks legit...... Right now im just gonna focus on getting platinum on Absolution.... Gonna need your help with contracts tho bones.... your probably my only PSN friend that's gettin it.

you gotta realize that i still haven't beaten AC3 yet... i hope your future doesn't hinge on me because i am a slooooowwww gamer... i'm too preoccupied with other things ATM... i do think i will like this more than AC3 though, so i might actually play it more often... i did play the shit out of the sniper challenge...

Shoot, I returned Assassins creed before I even finished sequence 6..... Not my type of game...... and no my future doesnt hinge on you, just when your on and Im pretty sure most of the trophies will be for single player anyway....

Still playing blood money I don't plan on getting this until I beat it. I'm more interested in getting a vehicle anywho.

Shoot, I returned Assassins creed before I even finished sequence 6..... Not my type of game...... and no my future doesnt hinge on you, just when your on and Im pretty sure most of the trophies will be for single player anyway....

Assassins Creed 3 fucking blows, what an overrated series

Won't be getting Hitman till at least Friday, ordered it off amazon for £32.99 but with the free delivery so it takes longer, don't mind waiting for games, I'm back and forth between MW3, BLOPS 2, FIFA 13, and a little Skyrim from time to time at mo, dunno when I'll fit Hitman in, probably have to drop a few more hours sleep for a while maybe.

Edit: Bronson, I'll add you at some point mate. Just don't invite me to a game if i ain't on the same game lol, me brother-in-law does it all the time when I'm on LoveFilm or a different game, and i'm like, "am i going to drop what i'm doing mid-game/film to play multiplayer with you, Hell's No". Plus the misses uses LoveFilm abit as well so it ain't even me online sometimes.

ShopTo emailed me to say my copy has been despatched, which should mean it's ready on the doormat for me when I get home from work tomorrow night. Won't get a decent chance to play it until the weekend, but dammit I'll do my best.