I like how when you shoot the shit out of two people as they come up a stairwell with a shotgun, no one comes up the starewell after that.

• Like 2

Sometimes with the hitman games I like bumping everybody off sneakily one by one, or If I get caught going all out with gunfire. it doesn't get you the best score but it's a good time waster (a well planned out bump off without getting detected can take an hour), adds replayability and is fun

Can this just be Hitman and not hitman absolution.

On blood money I have been stuck on that one mission where you are at the rehabilitation center. Hardest game ever.

I found the guy I was supposed to you know don't know how to do spoiler tags to where they think he is dead but it won't let me poison him.

all challenges completed... i thought the final level would be difficult to tackle, but once you get the pattern down of staying hidden in plain sight, it makes the rest of the level a breeze... it was not the hardest challenged level... i'd have to go through my history but i wanna say it was dexter industries...

now all i got left to platinum dis bitch is a couple petty online trophies, unlocking all play styles (which i am over 50% done with), and beat the game on professional difficulty... the play styles look like a challenge because i could of swore i've done some of these... i gotta look it up and see if they have to be done in a single level or what, but i know i've broken a bottle over someones face more than 5 times :angry:...

Can this just be Hitman and not hitman absolution.

done....

those are from that book that comes from the HD trilogy right? i saw the 8-bit one last week, the other two i don't get... is it because he is playing his clones that he knows what they have?? and what's the deal with the kid?

post-24-0-84119100-1358620565_thumb.jpg

another one bites the dust :D... i am thinking this was my 2nd favorite platinum trophy to get... sure i got fallout ones and skyrim and assassin's creed ones, but the saboteur is probably the most fun i had getting platinum... hitman is now my 2nd favorite :D...

yea, i watched the video on facebook this morning... i'm getting excited about revisiting the trilogy again...

plus, i am pretty sure i missed a lot of cool ways to kill targets, hopefully the trophy system encourages me to seek them out...

wonder if amazon will ship it today, or if i have to wait till wednesday...

:bones: <{iphucked this post!! }

actually... i am looking at my invoice and it says its currently sitting in illinois... i thought video games were priority, especially pre-orders...

SWEET!! i know what i am doing after work tomorrow!!

:bones: <{iphucked this post!! }

it wasn't too hard to platinum... i went for all the challenges too and i didn't really need to...

welp, just before i left for work, the game was dropped off on my porch... so now i really REALLY want to ditch work and go play it :P...