I only played hitman contracts years ago, played it over and over again. and the mission that got me into it was the hotel one - 'traditions of the trade'. But someone posted an earlier looking version of that level from a game called hitman codename47?

not clued up on the hitman franchise, but why was a level redone?

I only played hitman contracts years ago, played it over and over again. and the mission that got me into it was the hotel one - 'traditions of the trade'. But someone posted an earlier looking version of that level from a game called hitman codename47?

not clued up on the hitman franchise, but why was a level redone?

Just a tribute probably. Probably an iconic level or s/t or maybe you were returning to kill somebody who knew the original victim or s/t.

I completed the Sniper Challenge the other day. Sucks that I have to wait so long for the actual game...

That playthrough video is sick.

yea, apparently "contracts" is a re-hash of some older levels from "codename 47"... i am actually excited now that i know that... i've done a few missions on contracts but haven't played in about a week... i can't wait for that hotel level :D...

also, saw that play through last night, but didn't bother to post it since i was drunk... it was pretty cool, and definitely played out the way i'd try it... i am loving the new acacidental kills that they sprinkle throughout a level... not only can i make main kills look like an accident, but i could probably make all my kills like that...

i am holding off on finishing the sniper challenge, i want to save it for later...

no, i've only just recently started playing the old hitmans... i never beat them, so i thought now would be a good time since the latest one comes out this fall... perhaps by then i will be done with all three of them :D... plus, it's refreshing me on the mechanics of hitman, the world he lives in...

no, i've only just recently started playing the old hitmans... i never beat them, so i thought now would be a good time since the latest one comes out this fall... perhaps by then i will be done with all three of them :D... plus, it's refreshing me on the mechanics of hitman, the world he lives in...

This game and far cry 3 are gonna be my saving grace this year. I wonder how many ways you could complete that level...... sweet jesus.

the two games i am looking forward to this fall are both assassin games... hitman absolution and assassins creed 3... there's going to be a lot of sneaking around this fall for me :D... i might play some contracts tonight if nothing is going on...

i thought that was next year??

:bones:<{ i just farted!! }

Late (november) 2012 atm.

I think it was pushed back to December..... Oh Ubisoft.

i'd be too busy playing AC3 and absolution to have time for far cry this year... and i still need to beat far cry 2, or at least play more of it... i have a free copy from PS+, but i have a lot of stuff to still play too, like contracts and blood money... crysis 1, more saints row, more skyrim, etc...

i hope they create a few dummy levels for multiplayer... it sounds more like you'll be playing a mission from the game, only the targets will be who you choose... sounds cool in concept, but playing a previous level could get old... what would be cool is if they released multiplayer maps for hitman afterwards... it might be the first ever map pack i buy...

plus, if there' a few of us here messing around with it, it would actually add to the game... i doubt any of my friends would buy this...

To be honest, I haven't played a Hitman title since Hitman 2 (which was very good), though I played a demo of contracts and was not impressed and thus never played one since. I will be getting this one though, it looks pretty decent! This winter is definitely sorted; Hitman, FC3 and possibly AC3.

i'll be buying this! I must be getting stupider cause I don't really understand the multiplayer aspect of that haha.

You create a mission, and other people download it and play ?

Yea, it's essentially a leaderboard system I believe?

Hitman: Absolution prequel paperback.

http://www.amazon.co...keywords=hitman

Already preordered! Crack that sucker open Oct. 30th.

Duffman I know your gonna want it too ;)

Pfft, I can't read.

i hope they create a few dummy levels for multiplayer... it sounds more like you'll be playing a mission from the game, only the targets will be who you choose... sounds cool in concept, but playing a previous level could get old... what would be cool is if they released multiplayer maps for hitman afterwards... it might be the first ever map pack i buy...

plus, if there' a few of us here messing around with it, it would actually add to the game... i doubt any of my friends would buy this...

Firstly, fuck off talking about map packs already.

Secondly, I agree. I know you can set requirements for the hit as well as the targets themselves, but there is going to be a point where it gets old.

Then again, it's still fun to play missions from the old games. As long as there are lots of ways of eliminating each target, it should be okay. Hopefully IO will release some decent scenarios of their own throughout the year; holiday themed missions could be pretty fun.