Sweet video. I can see Contracts mode eating up a fair few extra hours.

If you had a PS3 I would make you a contract and see if you could do it Duffman. lol

More awesome artwork by Patrick Brown. One of my favorite missions out of the whole Hitman franchise. Anyone remember this one from Hitman: Contracts......

hitman__contracts___the_meat_king_by_patrickbrown-d5esu5f.jpg

I watched this ages ago, but never saw it posted here, so here it is:

I heard there was some speculation and controversy over the hit-nuns, and they had to edit some of the game to develop the characters so they have more purpose. Some religious nut probably tried suing them or some shit.

It's not like Assassin's Creed, I was still playing GTA exclusively when the Hitman franchise started. I've missed a lot of shit.

yea, not like AC at all... both are assassins, but drastically different ones... even a modern day desmond is nothing like the modern day assassin agent 47... desmond still runs across obstacles, while agent 47 hides in plain sight... 47 is more like wearing the right outfit in new vegas, or using a stealth boy...

i got about half-way through hitman: contracts before i started playing other games... i beat hitman 2 before that, and might try to play blood money a little bit before get my hands on absolution... but i might be too occupied with AC3 to get a chance...

I meant that I could start playing AC because I started when II was still new. With Hitman, the games came out years ago, and I don't know if they're on PSN or were re-released or whatever.

I'm a nerd, I need story. Have to have some vague idea of what's going on.

via hitman wikia;

Agent47Barcode23.jpg

Skills and Abilities

As a class one type clone, 47 can be seen performing physical tasks more efficiently than an average human. 47 has mastered the art of stealth, being able to sneak up on almost anybody and quietly neutralize them. 47 also has an expert level understanding in the use of disguises in order to access unauthorized areas of a location. He is physically strong - being able to climb pipes, move and dispose of bodies, and jump from balcony to balcony with minimum effort. 47 is noted to be a skilled driver, as he can be seen piloting airplanes and helicopters.

Trained extensively in armed and unarmed combat and in the use of improvised weapons, such as explosives, sniper rifles, automatic weapons and bladed weapons, 47 is fully adept at surveying his environment and using it to his advantage. He is also resourceful enough to maintain anonymity by avoiding leaving forensic evidence for law enforcement agencies to discover through various methods. 47 is skilled in infiltration, ex-filtration, and evasion, as well as the traditional art of assassination as seen when carrying out contracts. On site, he can slip past guards without arousing too much suspicion.

He is a perfect marksman, so well that newspaper in Blood Money called him "legendary Agent 47".

47 also has a detailed understanding of human anatomy and human nature, shown through his use of poisons, and sedatives, as well as striking vital points when strangling or using hand to hand combat. He also knows how best to move throughout an area without catching the attention of civilians or armed guards.

----------

@br1n - connor and ezio are probably the better fighters, but 47 is the better stalker...

Ezio would run from the shadows and stick 47 before he could move, problem would be that it wasn't 47 just some unlucky bald headed bastard who had been kidnapped and put there, then there'd be a pop from somewhere and Ezio would hit the ground dead. 1-0 to Agent 47.

i finally reached the 5,000,000 score in the sniper challenge... i am a fucking sniper master, i know i will be bringing it along on missions that i can afford to... when you start the game with a sniper rifle, and all the unlocked upgrades, it'd be dumb to not at least try to see if you can take some guards out from long distance before infiltrating the perimeter...

you can't be carrying a sniper rifle as a milk man :lol:.. people might start to wonder...

i finally reached the 5,000,000 score in the sniper challenge... i am a fucking sniper master, i know i will be bringing it along on missions that i can afford to... when you start the game with a sniper rifle, and all the unlocked upgrades, it'd be dumb to not at least try to see if you can take some guards out from long distance before infiltrating the perimeter...

you can't be carrying a sniper rifle as a milk man :lol:.. people might start to wonder...

my highest was 2,134,145 or something like that. lol

You should be very high on the leaderboards

i doubt it.. half the people that played this probably got what i just got months ago... top score had over 6 million...

hmm... apparently i've only been logged in while scoring 317,808... i thought it would save my high my score somewhere else, but i guess not... i had a 2 million one, and i wanted to compare it to yours to see who was better, but i played this 99% of the time offline...

i averaged about 1,250,000 once i got the hang of it...

i doubt it.. half the people that played this probably got what i just got months ago...

hmm... apparently i've only been logged in while scoring 317,808... i thought it would save my high my score somewhere else, but i guess not... i had a 2 million one, and i wanted to compare it to yours to see who was better, but i played this 99% of the time offline...

i averaged about 1,250,000 once i got the hang of it...

Oh I need to add you on PSN so we can do contracts mode!

It looks promising. Making your own custom hit. And something else I noticed, every cop in the game is different. What I mean there isnt any duplications because the guy targeted 2 cops and they both had thier own names and own look with thier own picture which i thought was pretty cool. i look for little things like that in games. lol