Yea ive seen that too. What im liking about this game is that there are missions that arn't just a hit. Like the Run For Your Life demo with 47 in the Library or the Orphanage mission with the guys in ski masks as seen in your video. They have some splinter cell type missions which I think is really clever.

Oh ive also sent you a request on PSN.

...and?? i am looking forward to 2 straight months of assassin games...

Oh just preordered Assassins Creed 3 today! So excited...... But im more excited for hitman tbh because ive been waiting a longggg time for this game!

I don't think I will be buying it on release day, but I will get it at some point. I'm cheap, I must wait for price drops.

Exception: If it is a GTA game ;)

I don't think I will be buying it on release day, but I will get it at some point. I'm cheap, I must wait for price drops.

i know all about that... i am looking at my game collection right now and it seems like risen 2 is the only game i bought this year... and even that was used for half the price... AC3 and absolution are my only other game purchases this year...

the rest were rentals...

i know all about that... i am looking at my game collection right now and it seems like risen 2 is the only game i bought this year... and even that was used for half the price... AC3 and absolution are my only other game purchases this year...

The only games i bought this year were Max payne 3 and Sleeping dogs. Just returned Sleeping Dogs today tho to help pay for AC3. Just barely had enough. Gamestop rips you off big time....

I buy Fallout, GTA, etc. on release day. Everything else must wait. AC3 is the first in the series I am buying on release day.

Psh AC3 is the first Assassins Creed im buying. i rented AC1 and hated it so it left me with a bad taste. but 3 looks amazing and is set during my favorite time in Amerian History.

This is getting annoying. They are showin way to much shit for this game. Now they have shown us two more levels. What are they gonna show every freakin level in the game before its released??

It is now rumored that a Hitman HD trilogy pack for the PS3 will release sometime in October to let new fans of the series catch up before Absolution releases in November.

Now even though there has been no comformation by IO Interactive, a reliable source put the game up for sale and has a release date of October 15th.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/725544/hitman-hd-collection-heading-to-the-ps3/

Do you guys think this will happen?

wow, i don't expect to see this in a couple of weeks without some sort of announcement... i would love to have it though because i know the developers would include some rather fun trophies to chase... there's quite a few levels that offer up very unique approaches should you find them...

but too soon... perhaps a holiday release?? this would be a hard secret to keep under wraps all this time if it were coming out in less than two weeks...

I buy Fallout, GTA, etc. on release day. Everything else must wait. AC3 is the first in the series I am buying on release day.

i usually wait and buy used unless im really excited, this ill be in it just for the SP so ill wait and buy used.

wow, i don't expect to see this in a couple of weeks without some sort of announcement... i would love to have it though because i know the developers would include some rather fun trophies to chase... there's quite a few levels that offer up very unique approaches should you find them...

but too soon... perhaps a holiday release?? this would be a hard secret to keep under wraps all this time if it were coming out in less than two weeks...

They need to release it before Absolution comes out. It would be a great marketing stradagy. And i've been dying to play Blood Money in HD since i dont have a 360 or a gaming laptop.

it would make sense, but it's too late for that now... it'd take me at least 2 months to play thru them, and in that time absolution would of released...

i think right now it would be smarter to release around christmas because there might be a bunch of new fans to the series

:bones:<{ i iposteded dat shit!!1! }

I don't care when it release's........ It just better be a legit rumor and get released. The only 2 HD collections I would ever buy is a Hitman one and a GTA one.

The figurine is even more shit in the flesh.

Also, the professional edition box looks like it's made of flimsy cardboard. That's disappointing. I thought a metal tin was the standard for limited editions.